Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Neal +

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry Matt Neal +

i dont know how you lot feel about this but ive lost respect for neal after that 3rd race . neal said he did not want to mess things up...ahum....you just did....costing plato the far chance of the championship ok plato was slow at the start but neal could of let plato though like he did with tom and gio "not to mess things up" but like plato said its neal so it was expected lol

id also like to say congrats to WSR/Team RAC for winning the indy teams championship yay!!! and to congrat colin turkington for winning the indy drivers championship woooo!!!! hoooo!!! yes!!!!!!!! and i hope jordan is ok after his off
    Following Plato Btcc, Hamilton F1 and Earnhart Jr & Patrick Nascar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry

I completely agree...........It almost feels that team dynamics are trying to eliminate the rest of their fanbase!
    Believe the above at your own risk.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It was just so obvious he was aiding Vauxhall, I mean there was no chance he was letting Plato through. I've never seen anything like it in racing; a driver from a different team letting rivals pass him. It took nothing away from Giovanardi's victory because I think the championship was won at the start of the race but it was a blatent two fingers up to Plato and fairness. Yes, I know drivers have done some pretty unfair things in the past but this just takes the biscuit.

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    I was gonna say I'd lost respect for Matt Neal, but then I've not had respect for him since around 2002 when his ego overtook his driving skill.

Jason Plato is a legend in my eyes considering he was driving through the pain barrier, heavily bandaged hands. Giovanardi is a worthy champion who never needed to resort to any dirty tactics. Both drivers deserved to be champion in fairness, and its a shame somebody had to lose out.

However, there is one man who just couldn't help but get involved. After two championships he is not involved in this one but he decides to have his say anyway. Pathetically letting past the two Vauxhalls, and then blocking Plato. I cheered when Plato punted him off, i don't condone that sort of thing but Plato had nothing to lose and Neal deserved it.

Matt Neal is a disgrace in my opinion, he is supposed to be a grown man but resorts to these kind of tactics, as if he's playing on a Playstation with a fellow 12-year old. Like Plato said, you can't expect any less. Hopefully those blind "fans" that Neal apparently, somehow, still has after all his tricks and tactics over the years can finally see the light. Peoples Champion - my arse. The guys a mouse.
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just unbelivable. He's lost me completely with that one. I really don't know what else to say, especially after his comments in the pre-race interview. Unfortunatly I could see him playing some role in the title battle after the 2nd race, a real shame. I don't normally condone apparently deliberate contact but I have to say I gave a cheer when Plato got past him at the complex.
    Not impressed. I hope he doesn't get the Vauxhall drive now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well btccfan after that i bet neal does get the vauxhall drive as hes helped them out big time
    Following Plato Btcc, Hamilton F1 and Earnhart Jr & Patrick Nascar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very sad to see that another competitor, who is not involved in the championship fight, blatantly moves over to allow certain drivers through.

Yes Gio got a great start which really helped his cause but Plato's race would have been a bit easier without the petty antics of Neal.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well matt is off to vauxhall next year, so it all makes 'sense' in a way
    team156.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Believe the above at your own risk.......

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Seems a bit blatant, doesn't it?