Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My home is a sanctuary for my spirit, where my soul can touch base with its source, Almighty God.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM
    Tiago Monteiro is one of the names to Toro Rosso. Gherard Berger assumed that. But in an interview to http://www.sportmotores.com Liuzzi said that don't believe in changes on the line up to 2007...
    The cliche is there is no bad publicity. I suspect that when the smoke clears, STR will confirm Scott and Tonio.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    They are just examining their options, and seeing if they can find someone who is radically faster. Bourdais could be that man in time, but he isn't showing much interest in theoreticals and N/H has treated him very well, so it would have to be a firm offer and he didn't get one.

No, they are tire kicking, and will hire Liuzzi and Speed again. No point in having two teams, one for development if the drivers you hire are not developing....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

My home is a sanctuary for my spirit, where my soul can touch base with its source, Almighty God.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    They are just examining their options, and seeing if they can find someone who is radically faster. Bourdais could be that man in time, but he isn't showing much interest in theoreticals and N/H has treated him very well, so it would have to be a firm offer and he didn't get one.

No, they are tire kicking, and will hire Liuzzi and Speed again. No point in having two teams, one for development if the drivers you hire are not developing....
    Seem they are talking up Bordais as a possible 2008 driver. I suspect they'll test a few outsiders and young lions. Keeping track of the talent is smart, and getting lots of publicity is good. How clever when the name of the team is also the name of the product you're selling. Red Bull is doing something that only the manufacturers could do in the past. Clever.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by agwiii
    I suspect they'll test a few outsiders and young lions. Keeping track of the talent is smart, and getting lots of publicity is good.
    Expect to see Bruno Senna testing a Toro Rosso in 2007, particularly if his GP2 campaign is strong
    2006 GO!
    > Scott Speed
    > Red Bull Racing
    > Scuderia Toro Rosso
    > Sebastian Vettel

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    IMO this is a sh!t move by Berger and probably reflects how well he will do in F1 which appears to be - not well. Why create turmoil and doubt in you drivers? Step up make a decision and move on. These team owners are full of it most of the time. Pitting two drivers and then saying oh this one made the other up his game. Look at history do you really think Gv, Senna, Prost, mansell etc needed a teammate to "up their game" Christ you guys idol won 7 championships by hiring lesser drivers among other things.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    IMO this is a sh!t move by Berger and probably reflects how well he will do in F1 which appears to be - not well. Why create turmoil and doubt in you drivers? Step up make a decision and move on. These team owners are full of it most of the time. Pitting two drivers and then saying oh this one made the other up his game. Look at history do you really think Gv, Senna, Prost, mansell etc needed a teammate to "up their game" Christ you guys idol won 7 championships by hiring lesser drivers among other things.
    As I said before, What we are watching has nothing to do with the quality of the drivers, and everything to do with the quality of the management.