Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Motegi

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Stoner and Rossi were near the back for much of the session (especially Stoner, who with 10 or so minutes left was still 16th. Interestingly, the Kawasaki's were in the top 5 for much of the session, particularly Randy.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quali results now offically mean squat.... we have rain at Motegi during the warmup...... Melandri and Stoner at the top, with Pedrosa and Rossi outside the top 10.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bizarre race. Well Done Casey on your first World Title, you deserve it after a season of dominance. Congrats Loris also on the race win.

To Yamaha and Michelin. You suck.

To Vale........ we look forward to next year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SPEWIN for my man Westy, would have been on the podium if not for the penalty, IMO.. Wonder if he had a clutch release or launch control issue?

But really, all congratulations must go to Casey, what a brilliant season and what brilliant composure he showed today, hes earned it, no one can deny him that
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    unexpected top 4 finishers, opportunistic results, they had nothing to lose took a risk to go on dries and it payed off while the leader all waited too long. Still Capirossi showed signs of his old self with some aggressive riding.

Guintoli embraced a lot of people today , Factory Yamaha, Michelin, Tamada...

Rossi made a great comeback from 8th to 1st after a bad start but it all went wrong after his bike change. Little Dani was also doing well but it looks like he stayed out one lap too many. Shame about West, a podium was thrown out the window

Congratulations to Stoner, he rode rather conservatively today, now that the championship is out of the way hopefully he will return to his aggressive ways (more on him on his own thread)
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ..bloody Rossi, he always does something stupid at the critical moment, like fall off or pit again, I was sure that Casey was going to have to take the show to Aus for a real party.

Congrats to Casey, I knew he was something to look out for when he won the last round of the 125s at Valencia in 03, he was the only guy whose name didnt end in a vowel, and Ive been watching him since.

That was an embarassment for Suzook with their wild card beating their full timers, what the hells happening Chris V this weather?

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    It was really an interesting race again. Melandri, Stoner, Rossi and for sure Pedrosa were waiting too long to go on slicks. Capirossi did a good tactic and finally he drove to the victory. Good playing Loris, sure his experience was good for a race as this one. It's a pity for Pedrosa.

Rossi made again some faults and he had not the good tactic. Only 13th.

Congratulations to Casey Stoner, Bridgestone, Ducati, his beautiful woman and all the people in the team. Great and dominating season from Stoner, like Doohan did in the nineties.

Also an excellent race from Randy de Puniet and Sylvain Guintoli. Especially for Guintoli on the Dunlop tires and with a private machine. Elias was a good third. I am sorry for Anthony West, he was driving so well but had a jump start. Hopefully we will have another wet round in the next races.

I am looking forward to the next round, Australia is always a nice race on a good track.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    fun race, but am i gutted for west. 2 pit stops and he finishes 7th. looking at how well depunter did even with his off-tack excursion, a vistory was in the offing today for either kwack rider had they just executed.

marco complaing about the rain rules hampering the leaders is really silly in my estimation. the team have pit boards and can see the other riders times. the minute guintoli did a lap 4 secs ahead of he leaders, the team should have got the sign out. he didn't need to do 4 extra laps to know that the decision was sound.
    mmmmm, makes a nice sandwich. a nice sandwich.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the minute guintoli did a lap 4 secs ahead of he leaders, the team should have got the sign out. he didn't need to do 4 extra laps to know that the decision was sound.
    Good call.

Was great to see Capirossi do it, I almost picked him for the win out of affection. Great way for Ducati to wrap up the title, they seem to have a knack for stealing the thunder from the other teams and it seems they even do it to each other
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    What was Valentino expecting could be done when he pitted for the second time?