Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts

Question ERC results 2006

I started adding the results of the 2006 ERC rallies to RallyBase (did Fiat Rally this morning) but now I cannot find full online results of the 2006 Rajd Polski anymore. I've got the official result in PDF, but that's finishers online. I need the retirements as well, and stage results to check who was classified under Superally regulations. Can anyone help?
    RallyBase Rallying Results: http://www.rallybase.nl/
    WRC results and classifications 1973-2006
    Also with ERC results 1992-2005.

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    Retirements:
    Holowczyc (fire, SS1)
    Mucha (gearbox, brakes, SS3)
    Bebenek (turbo, SS6)
    Beltowski (suspension, SS7)
    Karnabal (turbo, SS7)
    Abramowski (car failure, I don't know what exactly, SS10)
    Staniszewski (fuel pump, SS11)

Super Rally:
    26. Turski, 36. Majek, 39. Guzek, 45-51: respectively: Dobrowoski, Pasecki, Boruta, Majcher, Bonder, Luty, Kuc.

Liked 34 Times in 16 Posts
    Hello Tjeerd,
    I have all ss stages results and I can send you them.
    www.grally.gr

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Thanks havk and harris When I have time I'll see how far I get with the Polish result.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Rajd Polski leading results are now online (a technical glitch prevented me from updating the website sooner). However, the next question already popped up.

In all results of the Ypres Westhoek Rally I find all 89 starters classified. Is this the official result for the ERC as well? According to ERC regulations only crews that restart Leg 2 under superally regulations after having retired on Leg 1, and crews that are present at the post-rally parc ferme after having retired on Leg 2, are officially classified. I doubt all retired cars were able to achieve this...

Does anyone know if there's another result not including retirements that did not fit superally criteria, or was Ypres a special case in the championship?

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kabouter
    Rajd Polski leading results are now online (a technical glitch prevented me from updating the website sooner). However, the next question already popped up.

In all results of the Ypres Westhoek Rally I find all 89 starters classified. Is this the official result for the ERC as well? According to ERC regulations only crews that restart Leg 2 under superally regulations after having retired on Leg 1, and crews that are present at the post-rally parc ferme after having retired on Leg 2, are officially classified. I doubt all retired cars were able to achieve this...

Does anyone know if there's another result not including retirements that did not fit superally criteria, or was Ypres a special case in the championship?

Kris Meeke wasnt using C2 S1600, but C2 R2.

Petrenko had Evo IX

Karnabal had Evo IX

Uger accident

Dvorak - family reason