Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seppefan
    He seems to be looking for the exit but no need to be so childish about it. It would be funny if he went to Ferrari as Todt is 100% against that and after having to accept Kimi.......Brawn will be badly needed in a few months time.
    There are at least 2 mistakes here. 1. Alonso will never drive for Ferrari and he´s the main reason for that. 2. Todt didnt have to "accept Kimi", he actually signed Kimi back in 2005 when MS was still unaware of his future in racing. Some people have suggested that this decision made MS retire, but who knows for sure...

I think the latest rumors are taking Alonso back to Renault. Alongside Heikki. Unless Heikki gets the other drive at McCheat.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am a Williams man and so Ron has never been a hero or Mclaren a popular winner chez nous however I do feel for Ron at this time. Alonso is so bloody rude ignoring him on the podium and not one word of thanks to the team after the win. I really do hope that alonso is not at Mclaren next year because Ron fires him.
    Are you trying to tell Alonso at Williams next year?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    Are you trying to tell Alonso at Williams next year?

Nice one

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nice one
    "Thank you" Williams

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    While Alonso was untouchable all weekend I was shocked by his behaviour after the race. The win came courtesy of Mclaren, aka Ron, a smile and a handshake isn't a lot to ask
    Lireland

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Alonso will never drive for Ferrari and he´s the main reason for that.
    Lots of people think Fernando said he didn't want to drive for Ferrari, and that's not true.

What he said was he wanted to win 3 WDC on any car than a Ferrari (as his youth idol Senna did).

Now if he wins this year championship (his third), he'd achieved his goal, and then he'll be ready for a 4th title, but there's no limitation about in what team he can win next titles.

If he wins this year, then he goes to Ferrari, and wins next year again, it would be 4 WDC's in a row in three different teams.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    There are at least 2 mistakes here. 1. Alonso will never drive for Ferrari and he´s the main reason for that. 2. Todt didnt have to "accept Kimi", he actually signed Kimi back in 2005 when MS was still unaware of his future in racing. Some people have suggested that this decision made MS retire, but who knows for sure...

I think the latest rumors are taking Alonso back to Renault. Alongside Heikki. Unless Heikki gets the other drive at McCheat.
    Todt was forced to sign Kimi against his wishes by Luca. I do agree that Renault looks the most likely place for Alonso now alongside Heikki. So who to Mclaren ?

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    In a team like McLaren I don't blame him at all.
    I think this is rather small of him really. He should have at least thanked his mechanics and pit crew whom drivers refer to as the boys, for the wonderful work they did to make the win happen. Even if he didn't want to thank Ron, or the team, his crew made his win possible by their good work.

I have never witnessed a winner who did not give credit and thanks to his crew. I am sure SchM did that after every win.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmm, I think a little door opened yesterday for FA driving a Ferrari, but it's still a long shot. Many zillions around...

Cheers
    David
    Take the pedal to the metal

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    I think this is rather small of him really. He should have at least thanked his mechanics and pit crew whom drivers refer to as the boys, for the wonderful work they did to make the win happen. Even if he didn't want to thank Ron, or the team, his crew made his win possible by their good work.
    He gave them the bottle with the champagne
    Formula 1