Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Sim A1 Series

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cheers they look good RR. I will see what other nations come into the series as well just incase they have tracks that can be used but that looks like it has covered most!! The qualifying results are up on the board. Sorry they are late and on a little quick but the reason is that I have been celebrating all afternoon and up till now as won quite a bit on the grand national.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well done to Team Lebanon and Russia this weekend as they both won in China. The Team Championship has now a new leader whilst France have a lead of just two points over Poland as the series moves to Indonesia next weekend.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Team Poland have closed the gap to the top of the championship. There is also a battle just behind them as Australia down to Sweden are only seperated by ten points. The series has three more stops and 60 points on offer so mathimatically anyone can win the title down to Sweden. 14 spaces are still up for grabs for next season.

After 15 Rounds

1. France 142 Pts
    2. Poland 140
    3. United States 112
    4. Australia 96
    5. Spain 95
    6. Lebanon 92
    7. Pakistan 92
    8. Switzerland 91
    9. Italy 89
    10. Sweden 86
    11. Israel 77
    12. Scotland 72
    13. Germany 69
    14. Brazil 66
    15. Belgium 61
    16. England 58
    17. Romania 57
    18. Republic Ireland 55
    19. New Zealand 51
    20. Russia 48

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whay Team Triple R take the lead of the teams championship and Poland close the gap to France to just 2 points . Brazil earn their second podium, the first for Piquet.

Pity I din't have as much luck in the Grand National. All my bets fell off.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Team France will be on the track next season. That was the news that came out after this weekend's round at China. The team Fast Mixa will continue to run the nation that is leading the championship. The team are considering there options for the next nation to manage. This season they are running Belgium who have had a tough season so far. Fast Mixa have reported to have said that if there was a two tier series they could manage four nations. The two tier series was a idea that came out from the Sim Headquarters if there were more than 22 nations next season taking part.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    13 nations are now confirmed for next season. The news comes after I.G.B Grand Prix who run New Zealand and Scotland have confirmed the nations they will run. The Kiwi and Scots will carry on as they also take on Colombia and Belgium.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Team Poland and Spain did well this weekend in the wet of Indonesia. France failed to score so Poland lead the championship with two rounds to go. With a 8 point lead and 40 points up for grabs either Poland, France or the United States can still claim the title as the next round is Thursday at Brno, Czech Republic as I am away on holiday next week.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nicolas Lapierre will be driving for France in Brno. That is the main news ahead of this weeks penultimate round of the series. France are eight points behind Poland in the championship as they look to try and get the lead back.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bruno Senna will race the final two races for Brazil.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil: