Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat.tyres
    Hey, is there a sweep-stake.

I vote..... Me

Mind you, I'll probably get another 3 points for tempting fate. I seem to get them for sneezing these days
    No....F1 needs culprit :

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    It's natural that competitive sport should bring out rivalries, and if the member in question can't stand a particular driver then who am I to argue?

But if a member can't put their case across without resorting to insults and racism, then we can do without them.

If we still had "rep", I'd give pino and janneppi a bucketful!
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    What did I miss
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Additionally?
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I'm off to scrounge up a supply of Single Malt...

and some XXXL Pizzas... with Hairy Fish !!!!

Trumper.... should be ok... as long as supplies last.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Grr why does all the interesting stuff happen while I'm on holiday?
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaikkonenRules
    Grr why does all the interesting stuff happen while I'm on holiday?
    Interesting? I find it bloody confusing

I find there are a lot of double standards on here and some Moderators tend to impose levies against their personal opinions on people rather than their behaviour.

Arrows I always found to be a very level headed Moderator who whould encourage debate and pull you up when you overstepped the line. It's a pity some others do not live up to his high standards.

For example, people here can post outright lies about what you've said and just because you respond that it was "total and utter Bullsh*t" then you get 3 points for 3 months. I'm sorry but what is so wrong with writing the truth? It was bullsh*t and it was easily proved to be lies but you still end up with 3 points.

I suppose if I had my nose up someones posterior, it would have been seen as a fair comment. I've seen much worse.

If the forum is to be run as some little kiddies sycophant club then just
    admit it and ban those that dont fit in or kiss enough butt but why not drop the pretence of this pathetic infraction system it's is frankly nauseating.

<sits back and awaits another 3 points for feedback :>
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Interesting? I find it bloody confusing

I find there are a lot of double standards on here and some Moderators tend to impose levies against their personal opinions on people rather than their behaviour.

Arrows I always found to be a very level headed Moderator who whould encourage debate and pull you up when you overstepped the line. It's a pity some others do not live up to his high standards.

For example, people here can post outright lies about what you've said and just because you respond that it was "total and utter Bullsh*t" then you get 3 points for 3 months. I'm sorry but what is so wrong with writing the truth? It was bullsh*t and it was easily proved to be lies but you still end up with 3 points.

I suppose if I had my nose up someones posterior, it would have been seen as a fair comment. I've seen much worse.

If the forum is to be run as some little kiddies sycophant club then just
    admit it and ban those that dont fit in or kiss enough butt but why not drop the pretence of this pathetic infraction system it's is frankly nauseating.

<sits back and awaits another 3 points for feedback :>
    I think you might get a 12 pointer for that
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    What's wrong with just saying that's a lie and leaving it there?
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out it's not ok to use language that has to go around the swear word filter now does it?
    You have been asked to be civil about your dealings with members and you don't seem to get the point.
    There is a reason you have infractions on your belt and it isn't your opinions on F1 or general issues, it's because you behave the way you do. as you said earlier, maybe your place isn't here.

I'm all for constructive criticism and if you feel you have been wronged, you should ask what was the issue, I don't pretend I'm perfect and some times might get it wrong, but public moaning about it won't help, that's for sure.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts

No bloody swearing

To paraphrase a scene from the brilliant KYTV (because I can't be bothered digging out the actual episode right now):

"On this station, for example, you can't say ****, ****, ******, ****, **** or tits."

"But you just said tits."

"Yes, but it'll get edited out."
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com