Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
You an argue all you like.
I'm giving feedback on something that I feel needs to be highlighted but thankyou anyway

There's no need to go and use bad language.
I didn't consider it to be bad language or prohibited because what I wrote is used on numerous occassions on the forum without an eyelid being batted. So, if I wrote that something was "Bull", or "BS", would that be OK even though they are abreviations of the swear word just as what I wrote is? So, if BS is ok, is it also OK to call someone a MF'er as you're not actually using a swear word or getting round the filter? I don't think so and never would but I don't see the problem with saying someone is writing BS when it's obvious that they are and the same person never tries to back up what they write on these occassions and as the Mods cannot be everywhere to stop these people trolling, it's up to the members to pick them up on it.

If someone wants to post their opinion which is not correct that's their thing. You go on about being able to argue but if someone can't argue their point by posting their "lies" then what's the point of a discussion? It seems to me that if you don't agree with something then it's a lie.
So, if someone posts lies about you on a thread, you ignore it and move on or do you pick them up on it. Think about it Daniel. As for me not agreeing with people, that happens a lot but I listen to peoples opinions and digest what they are saying. It's only when I come across obvious trolling (which is banned on most forums) that I respond as I think we all should. Please point out anywhere on this forum where I haven't to back up your claim.

If you see someone posting something you see to be a lie you should try to correct them before attacking them and swearing and so on......

Just my .8p (AU 2c)
Saying something is BS is NOT attacking them. It's pointing out a fact as the dictionary definition of BS is slang for someone speaking lies or nonsense. However, it has been pointed out to me, by way of a 3 point infraction, that this is unnaceptable and I expect the Mods to continue this policy of enforcing a total swearing ban with draconian punishments from now on.