Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    maybe the rep thing is related to post count,members with more posts can have a larger rep power...
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    maybe the rep thing is related to post count,members with more posts can have a larger rep power...
    This has already been posted in the rep thread, but as I can't be bothered looking for it, I'll try explain again here. Daniel was (if I remember right) the one to work it out.

If you've got loads of positive rep you have more power to send larger positive and negative to people. If you have low rep, you can only send small amounts. If you have red rep only, you can send red or neutral only.
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

You explained it very well Hazell.
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    I don't think those who have all red can not send green. It would be weird if they could send red too, that would mean rep abusers can abuse and abuse and abuse no matter how much rep they have. My guess is that those with über low rep can only send out green and red goes to neutral. Is there really a "natural" way of sending neutral rep? What would be the point of it?
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazell B
    If you've got loads of positive rep you have more power to send larger positive and negative to people. If you have low rep, you can only send small amounts. If you have red rep only, you can send red or neutral only.
    Say I got fed some anonymous red rep worth ~2000 pts, and then some signed green rep worth ~1500 pts...
    would that mean the anonymous red repper had more rep than the green repper?
    If so, it would narrow the anonymous red repper down to 10 :

United in diversity !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No donks, I'm sure I could send as many points of red as green - though I won't send red so can't find out. Maybe the whole thing I said before is wrong, I'm just going by what the original theory was.
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused: