• Yes

88 77.88%
  • No

24 21.24%
  • Only ever seen these forums

1 0.88%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well, I'm having trouble doing what it says to do on the UserCP with a picture of me or my car; not too sure where they are supposed to show up if I could get it to work. It's a no-no? oh oh, whoopsie.
    We\'ve got loud guitars and big suspicions, great big guns and small ambitions, and we still argue over who is God. Hey there miscreation, bring a flower time is wasting. It\'s hard to make a stand. /Sheryl Crow

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Do you mean the profile picture?
    If you have uploaded the pic(remeber it's a only a 100*100 pixels max) it shows in your public profile. Have you checked the view images box on options --> Visible Post Elements?

For example, if you click my name in this post, a box appears, then click on the View public profile link on the box and you should see the most beutiful thing on earth( ) on the top right side of the page.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks guys....oh my, I'm a clutz at this I'm afraid. Maybe my pics are the wrong size (I don't know that even - my daughter scanned them for me! I think last time I posted a pic I sent it to the site people and they did whatever they had to do to post it. Thanks for walking me through this though!
    We\'ve got loud guitars and big suspicions, great big guns and small ambitions, and we still argue over who is God. Hey there miscreation, bring a flower time is wasting. It\'s hard to make a stand. /Sheryl Crow

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Relax, have a beer
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    At your service on that one......Cheers!