Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Facilities at Rockingham

So, for the first time in 2 years, the rest of my family attended Rockingham on Sunday. That's 2 boys aged 1 and 3 plus their friends aged 2 and 4.

They really enjoyed the racing, but would have liked there to have been some other activities such as the bouncy castles and the fair that was there when they came last time.

Their mums however would have liked some of the old facilities to have been available.
    • No pick nick tables available on Sunday - it makes managing 4 young children at lunch time so much easier.[/*:m:36qvxvkk]
    • baby changing facilities to be available at the turn 1 grandstand. It really is no use to have the disabled toilets unlocked if there are no lights working in them! So this also applies to the disabled too.[/*:m:36qvxvkk]
    • the disabled access was locked at the turn4 grandstand. So, pushchairs were left by the stairs and young boys carried up the stairs.[/*:m:36qvxvkk]
    • none of the toilets open underneath the turn4 grandstand. Try explaining to a three year old that he has to hold his wee and walk to the Rockingham building.[/*:m:36qvxvkk]
    Strewth, this isn't rocket science. If you want to have people coming back, you need to make a bit of an effort.

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    You know its serious stuff when JovialJooles ceases to be Jovial!
    http://photos.spa-networks.co.uk/photos My photos (inc Santa Pod Easter Thunderball, April 2011)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Turn 4 is a bit forgotten. There used to be food stalls down there, but that stopped mid 2006.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the rock used to have some great attractions this is my first full season in over 3 years and is 1 of the reasons i came back must say its gone a bit down hill since then but sure it will come back 1 day but it has not detered me or the family 1 bit and will be back next season come rain or shine my kids are hooked on the oval (boy 6 love stanty girl 10 big fan of kjw)
    lovin the pickup truckin

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi shake'N'bake

Bring the kids down to Team Networking in September

I`ll try put some goodies together for them and we will see if we can manage a picture or two with or in the 31 car

Regards
    Ray
    EX Chevvy V8 Owner (Shame really :-()

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeh will do ray and thanks for the invite have been chatting to brian about some stuff sure he will fill you in...
    lovin the pickup truckin