Page 3 of 156 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    Didn't now the teams get it free? gues it's included in the entry fee as thats the same wheter you enter in WRC ore N3
    entrants normally pay their own accommodation expenses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not in Portugal this year! even air tickets are paid by ACP!. And teams now want this arrives to be a norm in all the events. I agree but not that spectators must pay for their bill...

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    While visiting in Narvik last summer, the hotel prizes were REALLY high. Can't imagine them being even higher
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    I hope your not staing in Narvik when you are going to Rally Norway as it's in the other end of the contry
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Sorry to say but I'm not coming to your rally. I hope it's good though
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

Accomodation

Here you can find info about different options for accomodations in the Rally area:
    http://www.rallynorway.com/en/specta...mmodation.html

If you would like Private accomodation check for options here:
    http://www.rallynorway.com/en/accomm...n/private.html

Enjoy !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can we expect any special non-regular entrants? Some locals? Veterans? Rossi? ...?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still looking...

Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    He's been advertizing for that he wants his last rally as a co-driver to be next years Rally Norway, and seems to have got some fair interest fra various drivers. But he hasn't updated us on the Norwegian forums how it's going around securing a drive yet. So yes Iskald, how is the search going?
    Still some days until entries close - and I`m looking into a couple of interesting alternatives. Anyway it won`t be in a WRC-car, which is a (small) pity since I have codriven such cars since autumn 2002, and I still feel its nothing much that can beat the experience of a WRC-car flat-chat in the forests (even when you are not behind the steering wheel yourself...). But I see this as an adventure to actually participate in a World Championship Rally on home soil. Possibly the only chance I`ll ever get, so the car type or mark isn`t really very important.

The rally will be quite different from the Swedish WRC-round - as the stages generally are more narrow, twisty and technical than in Sweden. Having done the Swedfish Rally myself a few times, I really feel it is better and more interesting. Some of the stages in Sweden are IMO a bit too fast, even when they took away some of the "worst" bits before last years event.

It worries me that conditions in parts of the Rally Norway stages are far from wintry at the moment. The whole south loop of the rally hasn`t got snow or ice at all for the moment. But I think conditions are identical in Sweden. The northern loop in Rally Norway looks very good already now. The "Mountain" stage reportedly has appr. 40 cm of snow and excellent conditions. And it`s still six weeks to go.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    What's the mountain stage? How is it like?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    What's the mountain stage? How is it like?
    Its a stage in the mountaineous area north-east of Lillehammer, which will be run both saturday afternoon and sunday morning. Appr. 24 kms long, and the stage is run in an area appr. 800 metres above sea level, with scarce forest if none at all through parts of the stage.
    Its a fantastic stage in beatiful open terrain for competitors and with some great vantage points for spectators as well. As it runs through areas where there is lots of holiday cabins and cottages, I think the atmosphere will be great with spectators spending the whole weekend there, watching rallying as well as partying and possibly some skiing for the sporty ones. If you watch the video from last years event, you will see the helicopter shot of Henning passing through a mountain farm. This shot is from the Mountain stage.