Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Delightful news !!!!

PSA's chairman Christian Streiff who attended a part of the Le Mans race in Peugeot's motorhome said that the 908s will run endurance program(Le Mans + LMS and who knows...perhaps ALMS too)during TEN years from now on !!!!

I'm delighted

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good, glad to see a commited program to run for years to come,

wish BMW, Bentley, Toyota, Nissan would come back and do it too
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Delightful news !!!!

PSA's chairman Christian Streiff who attended a part of the Le Mans race in Peugeot's motorhome said that the 908s will run endurance program(Le Mans + LMS and who knows...perhaps ALMS too)during TEN years from now on !!!!

I'm delighted
    Just like Peugeot were meant to be in the WRC for at leas 3 years with the 307 WRC and left early
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

WRC rallies champion Sébastien Loeb recently expressed wishes to drive the 908 HDI on 2008 Le Mans race(article in this week's Auto-Hebdo)

That would be fantastic to see him back in the most famous race of the world !!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interesting.

More interesting again !!!

According to a source cloth to Dino Lunardi(winner of the 207 Spyder Cup who will test the 908 on the HTTT Paul Ricard Circuit at the end of next week) Peugeot-Sport will take profit to have a strong endurance test the same day(about 30 hours non-stop in three days test starting from next thursday)and six drivers will be there at that time, including a completely new one(who should be part of the team in 2008 in replacement of either Bourdais or Villeneuve, and coming from the Formula One circus) !!!!

Endurance-Info will cover the event, and should bring us more news at the end of next week

I bet this new driver should be Alexander Wurz :

According to Auto-Hebdo Magazine from today no doubt that Alexander Wurz will be Peugeot driver on 2008 le Mans

The austrian driver should talk today at Monaco about his post-F1 future...we could know more

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    should not the drivers be the same as this season??they have multi year contracts or not??I can not imagine to see villneuve driving an adui 2008 as he knows a lot of info about the 908...

It's definitive Bourdais and Villeneuve won't drive at 2008 le Mans so Peugeot has to find two replacements(Wurz should be one, the other no idea yet)...

The four others are most likely to stay in the team next year(even if there's a small doubt about Gené who is first of all a Ferrari F1 test driver)

I don't know if they speculate or if they get more infos than the others, but italian motorsports magazines Sportautomoto and Racingworld write that next year Alexander Wurz will part with 07LMS winners Pedro Lamy and Stéphane Sarrazin for next year Le Mans race !!!!