Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If i were Ron Dennis i would...

based on his (RD) declarations that each driver alternates the strategic advantage and that this was alonso`s turn i would give alonso the strategic advantage 3 races in a row.

lewis got it in germany and stole it in hungary so to make things fair give alonso the next to races and one more to punish hamilton for disregarding an agreement.

what would you do?
    see what happens when schumacher doesnt get number 1 status and a lapdog as a teammate?

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    IŽd give Lewis a stern talking to for pulling my pants down in front of everyone. But not too stern in case he walks next year :
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ratonmacias
    based on his (RD) declarations that each driver alternates the strategic advantage and that this was alonso`s turn i would give alonso the strategic advantage 3 races in a row.

lewis got it in germany and stole it in hungary so to make things fair give alonso the next to races and one more to punish hamilton for disregarding an agreement.

what would you do?
    Fire him for back talking,ignorrinng his orders or sell his contract to Spyker......but RD will probably go buy a new swivel and F...himself as ordered by the new team principal, LH.
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
    If I were RD I'd be bloody grateful that at least one of my drivers got on the podium.

I'd also be pleased that at least one of my drivers knows he was in the wrong (LH saying he's in trouble with the boss)

I'd probably be relieved that one of my drivers still is grown up enough to talk to me direct rather than being so bloody childish to turn his back on me, walk off and only talk via his trainer.

I'd then smack both drivers round the head for being smug arrogant b@stards before privately admitting that it's that kind of attitude that wins championships

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    driver's championships at least, it loses constructor's points at that pesky green table
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    ...but RD will probably go buy a new swivel and F...himself as ordered by the new team principal, LH.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    But to be serious, the employee (LH) didn't respect and follow the instructions of the employer (RD) and this can lead to the gross misconduct.

Inside the Mclaren team, discipline actions should take place by tomorrow, otherwise the other employee may feel normal to tell their boss to F**** swivel without fear of being punished or sacked to the limit of these words.

So minimum respect is needed inside the team.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    man if i was ron right now i would be freaking. i don't know of the exact contractual rights of alonso and hamilton, but i would not be suprised if he loses both drivers to other teams. and i would be trying to guage which driver i can hold onto and then would give favorable treatment to that driver over the other to appease him in hopes of retaining them.
    this is why schumacher always had it in his contract of being the number one driver. if alonso and raikkonen both had that status right now they could just concentrate on beating each other and a little bit less on worrying about the team and trying to beat their teammates.
    option 13...nuff said

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If RD is too harsh with LH, we'll likely see him driving a red car next year

In any case, regarding LH's "dissobedience", he should do nothing. He already did something when (and he declared this on writing) he allowed his other driver to take revenge.
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Some revenge

Quote Originally Posted by tinchote
    If RD is too harsh with LH, we'll likely see him driving a red car next year

In any case, regarding LH's "dissobedience", he should do nothing. He already did something when (and he declared this on writing) he allowed his other driver to take revenge.
    Right on!!

My revenge is to shoot myself in the foot....

Now if you don't stop messing with me, next time I will shoot myself in BOTH feet and start from PITLANE with you stuck on the pole, all by yourself......see how you like that....

No I doubt that LH will be driving red, i would think that the one driving the red car would be more likely to be FA, but only if Ferrari gives him his own personal gas gauge for his car......I wonder if FA would take one of those PCs all loaded up with maclarenut plans, so Ferrai could look but not see.....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer: