Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hopper vs. The Kid

Last season when Pedrosa took out Hayden at a possible turning point Hayden went back to the paddock and raised a fit. If I remember correctly he paid an uncomfortable visit to Pedrosa in his trailor.
    We have been imagining the scene at the Leguna paddock where Hayden busts in on Hopkins. We are not big Hayden fans so you can guess where this leads (in our minds at least).
    Anyone else care to paint a picture??
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In the Dani - Nicky interface I think that Dani was squarely to blame , but I watched the John- Nicky crash and I think it was purely a racing incident. Nicky was wide and was cutting in when Hopper went for the same bit of tarmac so I wouldnt think that either of them would have much to shout about, even if they dont care for each other much.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not the biggest Nicky Hayden fan out there, and wasn't at all happy to see him take out Hopkins so early. It was good to see Hopkins tough it out, finish the race and collect a point. I'm curious if there was any kind of "communication" between the two as Hopkins passed Hayden before Hayden pulled off the track for good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gellar
    I'm not the biggest Nicky Hayden fan out there, and wasn't at all happy to see him take out Hopkins so early. It was good to see Hopkins tough it out, finish the race and collect a point. I'm curious if there was any kind of "communication" between the two as Hopkins passed Hayden before Hayden pulled off the track for good.
    I wouldn't have really said either party was at fault, just an unfortunate racing accident. Hayden ran wide after being baulked by Stoner, then as Nicky tried to turn in back to the racing line, Hopkins had run a little wide and a side-by-side collision occurred. Sadly just one of those things I reckon.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As Clint says, racing incident. And neither is a title contender so rather less was at stake than Estoril last year.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    : Hayden's only just a top 10 contender

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osg
    : Hayden's only just a top 10 contender
    this must be an Aussie vs. Yank thing.
    Don`t taze me bro! :disturb:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fangio
    this must be an Aussie vs. Yank thing.
    nah fangio........ just a me vs Nicky thing I like hopper.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I liked Nicky, but now Hopkins is heading to team green, I like him more!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bah, Hopkins is a money hungry traitor! And he wont do any better at Kawasaki than he has at Suzook im afraid..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!