Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I feel Barbera is very close to being passed by, by MotoGP even though he is very young.

will Fortuna continue to sponsor Barbera in 250 if they also sponsor Lorenzo in MotoGP? after being overshadowed by Lorenzo for 3 years in 250 and with Bautista and Lüthi moving to 250 and doing well if his sponsor is gone I think he will drop down the Aprilia racing hierarchy
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    I wonder if Fortuna will follow him, I'm sure Altadis werent very happy with their last sponsorship deal with Yamaha. Maybe he will ride for Chupa Chups Yamaha, that would be sweet :

best of luck to him, though I do hope he gets his ass kicked initially otherwise his head will become so big it wont fit into his helmet. Lorenzo is like Biaggi, a great talent but very self absorbed
    Let bygones to bygones, If the scenario goes to a stand alone team for Lorenzo, it's probably Fortuna follow him, There is no hell business with Rossi who has kicked them out. It'd be fine to see Fortuna Yamaha again, please get rid the yellow and change it to the red-gray again.

Does Lorenzo have personalities problem? Not problem, Rossi has personalities problem more than Biaggi me thinks.

ops no offense Vale fans

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alex Debón is confirmed to replace Lorenzo in Fortuna Aprilia
    El tiempo? El tiempo es un chivato cabrón que nos pone en nuestro sitio.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarman
    Alex Debón is confirmed to replace Lorenzo in Fortuna Aprilia
    Seems an uninspired choice.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Almost as frustrating as Honda's charity for DuHamel...
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Lorenzo, great rider, but a total prat IMO
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've been watching this thread for a bit, not least because some of the posts could do with editing since this is a family forum

Isn't a common F1 complaint that the drivers are boring robots half the time? Toeing the corporate line, etc...

Well, by that token we need Jorge and the rest to liven things up. Yes, sometimes I think he's a bit stroppy/arrogant - so what? The celebrations are all an act anyway, just like Valentino's although in a different style.

Disrespectful? Hmmmm. I've been watching him since he joined 125s with Derbi, he doesn't punt people off or anything, he's a very fair rider. Just his style's different. And different styles and cultures are good. Nicky winning the title last year was a breath of fresh air in that way.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    <snip>

Disrespectful? Hmmmm. I've been watching him since he joined 125s with Derbi, he doesn't punt people off or anything, he's a very fair rider. Just his style's different. And different styles and cultures are good. Nicky winning the title last year was a breath of fresh air in that way.
    Umm this is the guy that got suspended for 2 races back in 05 for punting d'Angelis off with a very, very, very, very optimistic move and this year he collides with Dovi and nearly wipes him out.

While I agree he's entertaining, the boy has no respect for anyone else out on the track (which is also entertaing for those of us who are just watching)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    Umm this is the guy that got suspended for 2 races back in 05 for punting d'Angelis off with a very, very, very, very optimistic move and this year he collides with Dovi and nearly wipes him out.

While I agree he's entertaining, the boy has no respect for anyone else out on the track (which is also entertaing for those of us who are just watching)
    His suspension was 2 years ago when he was an (even more) hotheaded 18 year old. John Hopkins was suspended for a race in 2003 after a boofhead move took out half the field. I guess that makes him dangerous too? Jorge is a very forceful rider but he rarely causes accidents thses days.
    Jorge's arrogance will add some much needed spice to the MotoGP scene next year. Things have gotten very 'pal-ly' this year with lots of back-patting and joking around. The series was far more interesting and news-worthy when Rossi and Biaggi were feuding and the addition of Lorenzo will hopefully bring a return of the intence rivalry that has disappeared from MotoGP.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    John Hopkins was fined for Kicking Carlos Checa at Laguna. In fact, Suzuki were so impressed by his kick, they are working 24/7 to get a kick start lever ready for his race bike should he stall on the grid.
    Sandra O is YUMMY