Page 41 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    We really need someone like Spark, Minichamps or IXO just to take a gamble and make a whole set of 1:43 BTCC cars. If they made the right ones I'm sure they'd sell enough.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    We really need someone like Spark, Minichamps or IXO just to take a gamble and make a whole set of 1:43 BTCC cars. If they made the right ones I'm sure they'd sell enough.
    Considering if they're the only guys around, they should do well? OTOH, if they do well one year, the next year, the other guys may produce their own set?
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    really want the vectra model

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    Agreed. Spark did a really good job with the RAC BMW, I'm sure they'd sell plenty of them if they were to be produced for commercial markets.

Here's mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/iainw81...7603755055835/
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PDS
    Talking of Ford's! Well I'm sure someone was...

Spotted this listed on the Trax site as a future model in 1/43rd from Minichamps.

P908011 - Ford Sierra RS500 - BTCC 1990 - Rob Gravett..

I will have to replace my exisiting model!
    Excellent news if it happens. I will also have to replace my exisiting poorly built Motopro model. I expect it will the later version of the car complete with all the sponsers. I may still keep the Motorpro one and scape off most the the decals the have the earlier version with few sponsers, shouldn't be too difficult as they were never put on properly anyway!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VXRDartford
    Just stumbled across as BTCC Vectra 2007 1:43 model that is coming out. Not sure if I am aloud to pot a link as was told off either on this forum or the btcc.net one but if you go to oxford die cast on their home page it has a picture of it. Not sure of the quality but it looks ok in the pictures.

If I can post link let me know and I will
    Does anyone know what sort of quality Oxford Diecast are like? Any they more the Corgi Vanguard type of model? Will probably still get one (even if the backend doesn't look right!) unless someone else releases one. (please Minichamps!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    Agreed. Spark did a really good job with the RAC BMW, I'm sure they'd sell plenty of them if they were to be produced for commercial markets.

Here's mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/iainw81...7603755055835/
    I so want that model! I wish they would release it to use commoners who would be willing to pay for it
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KILOHMUNNS
    I so want that model! I wish they would release it to use commoners who would be willing to pay for it
    they should release the two models... I am sure they would sell but I am pleased with my one...
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    they should release the two models... I am sure they would sell but I am pleased with my one...
    I so want that one as well!!!

No chance of us mere mortals owning one. I'll have to keep looking on ebay for a very small chance of seeing one on there, probably to be rudely beaten in the dying seconds. I'm now going away to sulk and bombarding Spark with hourly emails pleading with them to release it.

Does anyone know how many they actually made?
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was told 200. Whether that was altogether, 100 of each driver or 200 of each driver, I can't remember.

They were only available to RAC employees and Team RAC members, drivers, friends and families, so I'm not sure if you'd ever see any turn up on eBay, as they are quite a special momento to have.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Autoart have announced they are making 1/18 scale versions of Rickard Rydell's 1994 and 1995 BTCC Volvos. The estate from 1994 sounds especially interesting! The price seems a bit steep, but I guess they may be available for less elsewhere once they are released. They don't appear to be on Autoart's own website yet.

http://www.grandprixlegends.com/DieC...29/DieCast.htm

http://www.grandprixlegends.com/DieC...29/DieCast.htm

(I'm not suggesting whether people should buy them from here or not, it was just the easiest place to link to at the time!)

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Too many models have been announced recently - my pre-order list is getting very expensive!!!

SL118004 1:18 PEUGEOT 908 #8 LE MANS 2007 £29.99
    AA80646 1:18 PRIAULX 2006 WTCC BMW £59.99
    GY67515 1:18 SEAT LEON WTCC GENE £34.99
    AA80746 1:18 PRIAULX 2007 WTCC BMW £59.99
    AA80706 1:18 ASTON MARTIN DBR9 #007 LE MANS 2007 £54.99

And now these two Volvos.....
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!