Page 38 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrooper_uk
    I was watching that and it didn't look that great. I wouldn't have paid that much anyway.

I was also watching it, i think it was about £35 with a day or so to go, and i went to bid on it, but it was then upto a hundred odd quid, i decided against bidding in the end.

Pity too, its one i need to finish my collection. I also require a 1994 Tarquini Alfa, and while they have appeared on eBay recently, they always fetch silly money, or if they dont i forget about them and miss out.

Anyway, in recent months my BTCC list has grown a little, i now have all three Privater Mondeos from 95, Gravett, Cox and Neal, Aillo's championship winning Primera from 99, which effectivly means i now own each Onyx car produced, i think i might be one or two short, but i do now have pretty much all of them.

I have also seen the two Sierra's by Trofue, i dont have one yet, i will buy the set at some point, but i think i would rather have the Rouse car in its own seperate case, not so bothered about Soper's Sierra. Thats being picky though, its better value on eBay to buy them in the set, than on the very rare ocasion that the old Soper first edition comes on the Auction.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    someone i know who works in a model shop has just informed me that theres a btcc team rac scaletrix bmw on the new release sheets, thought it might be off interest, no sign of it on the website, cheers
    No, he didn\'t slam into you, he didn\'t bump you, he didn\'t nudge you...he RUBBED you. And rubbin, son, is racin\'.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btcc-thunder
    someone i know who works in a model shop has just informed me that theres a btcc team rac scaletrix bmw on the new release sheets, thought it might be off interest, no sign of it on the website, cheers
    http://www.ontracks.co.uk/index.php?...340&catID=1297

...Bit of a Wait though...3rd Quarter 2008
    http://www.total-btcc.co.uk - News, Pictures, Links, Forums, Email and More!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I started an online petition a while back for various Ford diecasts to be made. It followed on to many people looking a model of the Rapid Fit Mondeos and I would like a model of Will Hoy's last win in the Duckhams Mondeo at a wet Silverstone. I emailed Spark and they said they will look into it.

I wouldn't be as keen on the recent BTCC models as it has went down greatly in my estimations. I hate seeing Honda Civics and Leons scooting around and the BMW and Vectra look stupid without the big alloy wheels from the last great BTCC era

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    slightly different but Thompson's 2007 Alfa was on sale at Autosport - £30.... think I'll wait until I am at a WTCC meeting for that
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    You can buy it online from either TRAX at £24.99 or GPL at £29.99. Surprised it's not sold out yet, some of the others have.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mondeo Rapid Fit

Quote Originally Posted by 3Focus
    I started an online petition a while back for various Ford diecasts to be made. It followed on to many people looking a model of the Rapid Fit Mondeos and I would like a model of Will Hoy's last win in the Duckhams Mondeo at a wet Silverstone. I emailed Spark and they said they will look into it.

I wouldn't be as keen on the recent BTCC models as it has went down greatly in my estimations. I hate seeing Honda Civics and Leons scooting around and the BMW and Vectra look stupid without the big alloy wheels from the last great BTCC era
    The Rapid Fit Mondeo from the 2000 season Alain Menu model has been available for quite a long time from http://www.tinwizard.de

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    It's very very expensive for a 1:43 model, especially as the quality isn't great.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Focus

My senitimets exactly, my collection covers the super touring period only, and will do so. The only exceptions i allow are the Sierra Cosworths pre 1989.

Anyway, i wish i could get my hands on some of the rarer produced models, like the Toyota Carina, any year, as long as its BTCC, i would also like the late Mondeo hatchback, and a 1995 Cavalier. But you dont often see the build it yourself kits come up on eBay.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    It's very very expensive for a 1:43 model, especially as the quality isn't great.
    Near £100 for that!
    It looks awful, grille is a complete mess and the whole thing is out of proportion!