Page 13 of 120 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Or did Paul buy the three different options that the company sell (3 stages of model)?

Be interesting to know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I bought 1 built model and 2 pre painted models because I could not have done such a good job on the spraying but with the pre painted model the assembly is quite easy and the decals are very good quality so no problem at all, you do get the decals to do the 3 driver options as well and the model is better quality than spark. I realise that the pictures on the tin wizard site are not the best but that model was made quickly just to get it out and the wheels do fit tighter into the wheelarches to give you the correct ride height, I am very pleased with my models they are the best and almost rarest that I have

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    There's a reasonable chance that Spark may produce some BTCC models this year, with RAC running the 320is E90 which they already produce lots of WTCC examples.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    There's a reasonable chance that Spark may produce some BTCC models this year, with RAC running the 320is E90 which they already produce lots of WTCC examples.
    That's true, we can buy all the BMW and Alfas we want, but not Accords or Seats?
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was just pondering why Minichamps never released the ASTC Volvo 850 wagon (did it exist in resin??) or any of the ASTC Volvo 850s? Or STCC?? Anyone know?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Minichamps did produce some Brock 850 saloons. There have been a few on eBay recently.

Also some A4's from the ASTC, one included in the champions set from 96 i believe.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daz90
    Minichamps did produce some Brock 850 saloons. There have been a few on eBay recently.

Also some A4's from the ASTC, one included in the champions set from 96 i believe.
    Yeah, I have the Brock one, but the '95 wagon with the Aussie flag was cool. So were the blue 850s. The red Brock 850 was very cool. I wanted a REAL red 850 so bad!! That would have been so cool, last year for them was '97 on that bodystyle in NA I believe.

Very periodically, some very professionally modified Diet Coke BMWs come on Ebay. I missed it the few times they sold. one sold as low as like 10GBP!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmchow
    Very periodically, some very professionally modified Diet Coke BMWs come on Ebay. I missed it the few times they sold. one sold as low as like 10GBP!
    Yes, but make sure you get a correct one.
    I got this one, after checking it, I found some of the decals are wrong. So I am having to change them!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PDS
    Yes, but make sure you get a correct one.
    I got this one, after checking it, I found some of the decals are wrong. So I am having to change them!
    The decals are from the earlier non aero aid BMWs, 94 was it...I believe, without any recent research??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is a link to a site that lists all of the ASTC cars produced by the big manufacturers, no doubt you all might know the site -

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/dtcw/listings43/astc/