Page 105 of 120 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1192

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone making the Insiginia?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Added this to my collection today

2007 BTCC - 88 - Vauxhall - Menu | Flickr*: partage de photos*!

2007 Menu Vectra
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have this forsale at £20 if anyone interested
    postage included, if not sold i'm gonna fleabay it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am after a 1994 Nissan Primera base model by BBR.

If anyone has one to offer please pm me, thanks.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    I see it finally went for £99????

Quote Originally Posted by m.lowe
    Anyone making the Insiginia?
    Whoever does, will also provide the MG!

Quote Originally Posted by KILOHMUNNS
    Added this to my collection today

2007 BTCC - 88 - Vauxhall - Menu | Flickr*: partage de photos*!

2007 Menu Vectra
    That race number plate looks MASSIVE!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dragging up the RR Cavaliers again i just got a 1994 Cleland Cavalier for 20EUR which is around £16-17. Thought it would pay off to wait a while ;-)

Have just been looking at the 1/18 1994 Rydell Volvo estate which has been confirmed by Autoart but does anyone have a date for this?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am missing my collection now, cant wait untill i can reunite myself with it again. I live in Romania, my collection is back in England, i have not added a new model in over a year now, i still look on eBay and dream of the day i can again though.

JasonPotato, interesting little fact for you, (you might be aware of this anyway, apologies if you are) the 1994 Renault Lagunas of Tim Harvey and Alain Menu came with two different versions of the model by Vitesse, the two you have in your collection are pre rule changes, they also did a version of the laguna sporting front and rear spoilers.

In the 1994 btcc, Alfa came along with the 155 and won everything to begin with, Vauxhall and Renault complained about the Alfa's front and rear spoilers, the governing body changed the rules slightly and allowed the teams to add small spoilers to there cars too, Vitesse then made the two different versions of the Laguna, pre and post rule change, i have all four of the Laguna's from 1994, just to cover myself

Anyway, i shall go back to dreaming again now, now i have bored you all with this

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daz90
    In the 1994 btcc, Alfa came along with the 155 and won everything to begin with, Vauxhall and Renault complained about the Alfa's front and rear spoilers, the governing body changed the rules slightly and allowed the teams to add small spoilers to there cars too, Vitesse then made the two different versions of the Laguna, pre and post rule change, i have all four of the Laguna's from 1994, just to cover myself
    Somewhat off-topic, I know, but wasn't it the case that Renault intended the car to have spoilers from the start of the season, but made some mistake in the homologation process and had to begin the year without?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good job in pointing that out but i was aware of this when i first began collecting these as they were one of the first models i got hold of. At the time i was really puzzled why there were a few variations of the same model. I had 3 of them but 2 were the same and i ended up selling one a few years back. I was intending just to have the two with spoilers but as you have probably seen i need the Tim Harvey one still. Both my versions are very poor anyway so i think it best just to replace them both when i come across them in good condition.