Page 35 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAVETT
    just found a 1 43rd volvo 850 estate as driven by rydell in the btcc. anyone any ideas of the value, or if anyone is interested in it let me know
    It depends if it's a Minichamps or Motorart. If it's Motorart they are on ebay for around £10. If it's Minichamps your talking anything between £50 and £80, don't let it go for less than £50.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    just found a 1 43rd volvo 850 estate as driven by rydell in the btcc. anyone any ideas of the value, or if anyone is interested in it let me know
    It depends if it's a Minichamps or Motorart model. If it's Motorart they sell on ebay for around £10, but are not as detailed or as good a quality as the Minichamps. Hopefully it is a Minichamps as they sell from £50 to £80. I wouldn't let it go for less than £50 though. Hope this helps.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it's a motoart one which i got signed by rydell and tom walkinshaw, totally forgot i had it.
    Mark Heron, a great friend and top bloke, you will be sadly missed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    also found a ray bellm 1992 vic lee bmw 318

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it's a motoart one which i got signed by rydell and tom walkinshaw, totally forgot i had it.
    I wouldn't really know what that would be worth then, I've seen Minichamps signed by Rydell go for £80. As it's signed by both Rydell and Walkinshaw should make it very exclusive. May be worth putting on ebay with a decent reserve and see if it makes it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good idea, I shall do that shortly, Ive also jjust found 2 other motorpro handbuilt models, a 1990 gravett rs500 and a 1991 gravett sapphire, in pretty good condition considering they are over 15 years old and handbuilt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The only trouble with the reserve is the minimum you can reserve it for is now £50 and I'm not sure it would go for that price if it's a Motorart.

The 2 motopro cars should go quite well, especially the 1990 one as there haven't been many of them on ebay. The last one I saw was a couple of years ago and I bought it. It wasn't excellent condition thought but acceptable! But I can't remember how much I paid for it.

Are you going to put them on ebay soon? The Bellm car interests me and that on my hit list pin: pin:
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the bellm car isnt in mint condition some of the decals have become tatty but still looks good, just needs a clean up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="KILOHMUNNS"]The only trouble with the reserve is the minimum you can reserve it for is now £50 and I'm not sure it would go for that price if it's a Motorart.

That's a possibility, but if it goes for lower it's your choice whether you accept it or not. I sold some old Vincent books last year with a £150 reserve, it didn't make it, but I accepted the last bid of £128.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have just seen in Diecast legends mag that Trofeu are releasing a BTCC 1988 Ford Sierra 2 car set of Rouse and Soper. The price is £55.99 which I think is reasonable for the set.