Page 113 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1192

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I put in a lot of man hours yes but model making is a hobby so i really don't mind how long it takes. I would rather do the Gio 2010 and Turner cars myself as i have previously explained why, these were the only 2 i thought overpriced.

Glad to see them doing all the Plato models Wheres the Plato Lacetti? wink wink and the 2001 Astra he won his first title!

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Has the site gone down for everyone else today too?
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    Has the site gone down for everyone else today too?
    It's working for me.

In fact I have noticed they have put some new pictures of the Cruze on the site.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Just placed an order with them. Their site seems to be a bit broken, payment went through but my order is showing as "cancelled"
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just placed an order with them. Their site seems to be a bit broken, payment went through but my order is showing as "cancelled"
    Mine did that as well, seems to be a glitch as they did get the order and it changed next day to processing.
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pretty nice line-up. Got to wonder about the legalities of this though? Hate to put a downer on it, but I just hope its all legit for their sake!
    I suppose it's just like that rally model site that does the conversions? As long as the bodyshape is licenced, I doubt anyone would be bothered with them using their company logos for what is free advertising, as it's good quality by the looks of it.

I can understand why it's priced like it is. I've got a custom made 2010 WTCC eBay BMW and it's stunning. I'd hate to think how much work has gone into it. It says Decal Dynamics on the back of the plinth, anything to do with these people?

I'm very interested in the Cavalier models that are due. I presume they'd be conversions of the forthcoming Corgi car.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My order is placed. I also got the 'Cancelled' status showing but within 30 minutes it changed to processing. Really looking forward to receiving it!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have just ordered the Plato Cruze, I see there is now a Signed Plato version too.

When I first looked I thought all the price's were too expensive, but now I am glad there are models being made, and I am looking forward to see what the Cavalier's look like complete (I imagine once the Vanguards/Corgi Cavalier is out?)

By the way JasonPotato I have a 2001 Plato Astra Coupe!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have just received my 2010 Plato Cruze after ordering it on Monday so pretty quick delivery and the model is excellant, the decals are great quality and it is fairly priced. As some of you know I have made some models before, the Vauxhall Astra 2001/02 , Honda Integra 2005/06 and Alfa Romeo 1983 and I have to say I could not have made a better model so well done DS models I hope they are successful and produce plenty more models in the future

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Got mine today as well, very happy with it.

Here are some pics so you can judge for yourself.

Plato 2010 Cruze - a set on Flickr

enjoy
    Cleland is a legend. :cool: