Page 107 of 120 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1192

Thread: BTCC Models

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I love the price that some of these models are going for...

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    No idea where you can find formule kits except on ebay but i don't remember seeing a Carina E model in the last 2 years. I believe they were made but extremely hard to get of. I am aware of this model LINK (top left) which seems to be a good base model but again i have never seen one nor do i know who its made by.
    If you check the price of this model, it will cost you £154!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You can also buy the kit direct from Me-Mod but that will cost you about £60 in kit form.
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for your reply, I think you are right with the Menu Laguna (with spoiler) being L069B and the Harvey (without spoiler) being L069A, Most of my collection is in boxes in the loft but from memory the Menu Laguna without spoiler was a Renault dealer model and came in a purple and yellow box, I assume that the Harvey model with spoiler is a dealer model if it exists, I did buy a spare Menu car and was hoping to swap the windows, doors and bonnet but none of the side decals lined up so i think i'll have to try and reproduce and replace the door numbers and drivers name somehow.
    I have seen the Carina in your link for sale somewhere in kit form, I have managed to find 3 Spa 94 Carina's and i have the Hoy/Bailey 94 Carina so i have base models but i'm looking for decals to convert the models i already have, One of the lists i have mentions the 93 Omega Carina and also the Kaye/Verdon-Roe Enny Carina's but i have never seen them so wouldn't know if they exist, However going through either old Autosports or Touring Car World mags i remember seeing an advert from either Trax, Touring Car Models or Grand Prix Models that they would soon be available so they might exist or might have been scrapped the same as the 99 Vectra's.
    I'm also looking for the Peugeot 405's, I believe a few companies produced a version of the 405 (Gamma, Provence Moulage and Altaya) so again the base model shouldn't be too difficult to find just the decals, I have the Flux decals but have drawn a blank on the others.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KILOHMUNNS
    You can also buy the kit direct from Me-Mod but that will cost you about £60 in kit form.
    Which is also overpriced!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wish i could spend that much on 1 model but sadly my pockets aren't that deep.

If i was to ever get the Carina's i would definitely buy the ME-MOD one as the Formule just don't look right to me.

No idea where to find decals i'm afraid except on some of the early 90s beamers. My Pug 405 is formule which you can see in my btcc collection and in my opinion is far superior to any other models out there. The model i'm most after are the late 90s mondeos so i can try and complete my 1998 grid but i'm not sure if anyone has them.

I am in the process of converting 3 models but just waiting for the weather to get a little warmer so i can start spraying them, trying to get a few of the Beamers done; BBR 1995 brabham 318is, Baymo 1995 Soper world cup 318is and a Provence moulage 1994 Xedos Neal or Leslie, not decided yet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just had a look through my decals and i have 2 sets of Brabham/Cecotto 1995 BMW 318is. Will ebay the second set once i have made the model so if i make a mistake it wouldn't be a problem.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just sent you a PM.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As some of you know I do Code 3 rally stuff, but the touring cars I would love to make seeing what PDS makes I will leave it for a good while, but I would be interested if anyone makes BTCC Code 3 stuff from this year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Going to be listing both my 1996 Audi's in the near future but before i do if anyone is interested feel free to send me a pm. Pictures can be found in the link on my sig.