Page 67 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Went out on a 116km flat ride today and got a few personal bests times. Most proud of finally cycling 50km in under 2 hours with a 1hr 59min and 48sec split which was about a 7 minute improvement.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Wow GridGirl impressed
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Flat. What is this, flat?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Admin
    Iain. Are there spacers between the top of the stem and the headset cap? If there are then you can raise the bars. However if there isn't, which is likely, then you'd have to replace the stem for something with a steeper angle.

Edit: saw a pic of your bike on Facebook. To raise the bars you'd need to change the stem. Which is easy to do!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Iain. Are there spacers between the top of the stem and the headset cap? If there are then you can raise the bars. However if there isn't, which is likely, then you'd have to replace the stem for something with a steeper angle.

Edit: saw a pic of your bike on Facebook. To raise the bars you'd need to change the stem. Which is easy to do!
    Ah I see. I'll suffer it for now, it's not too bad on some rides. Too many other things to pay for this month!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    You lot still here?!

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Still with the bikes? ... noone running? I've started training for a 10k race. There's no actual race.. just me against my very powerful lazy self... it motivates me a little bit more than just running to burn the bacon. I did 29km the previous week and 36km this last one. I'm a always tempted to do more than the schedule says. I don't know if it's a good thing. I don't want to get burnt out halfway through the program.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I followed a plan to run 10km last year which also involve core training. I got up to running 10K but gave up on the core training as it hurt too much. I have now decided that I should try to build up my core strength so did a body bootcamp class last week. Bloody hell did I hurt the next day. I didnt go this week as cycling 116km hurts far far far far less.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Did a ride up a couple of hills tonight, not much fun as it was freezing cold and on downhill sections my fingers were freezing on the brakes.
    Also I have to admit that the feeling of not being able to stop while approaching those hairpins at 60 km/h was rather unpleasant this time, never had this issue before.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Went and did the mountain bike orienteering today, did 35.5km which is the furthest I've ever gone on a bike. Unfortunately picked a very poor route and spent hours going uphill However very pleased with the day and keen to give it another go, just need to spend the next month getting a lot fitter before the next one!
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Admin
    Did a 44 mile ride today. And got back feeling good . Just takes me planning a route which takes me a decent distance otherwise I would have turned back sooner.