Thread: Log Out Button

Log Out Button

The top row of 'buttons' (User CP, FAQ, Log Out etc) can't be seen until I hover over with the mouse. I keep forgetting to log out. Is this just a problem with my computer or to do with the new look of the forum website. Thanks for any help.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Those buttons/box are on top page in any style you choose, so I don't understand your problem...sorry.
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chac47
    The top row of 'buttons' (User CP, FAQ, Log Out etc) can't be seen until I hover over with the mouse. I keep forgetting to log out. Is this just a problem with my computer or to do with the new look of the forum website. Thanks for any help.
    Try clearing your internet files
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

cleared files Daniel, no change. What I have when opening website is the Motorsportsforum title over red background. Blank area between that and current active users etc on left and user name and log in area on right. In the blank area are various buttons as described before but they only become visible when i hover over each one. What do you see on your computer?