Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Was is a German company who produce the new rally footage for ISC ?? Seppo Rädyn sanoin, Saksa on paska maa.

I would also like to see more footage and less blabbering. Also the footage was very poor, i could see more crowd than cars. Last year it was soooooooooo much better. Haven't seen Eurosport coverage yet but i hoped iyt would be better, but if you guys say that MTV3 was better then - Oh My Dear Lord were doomed and stuck forever to see horrible footage from rallys.
    But positive side was the Monaco SSS, which IMO was really entertaining and fun to see, even if some guys were just cruising or having fun only. It would've been even better when they would ran only 1 car at the time IMO.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was happy with te SVT footage here in Sweden! They use the same footage as Eurosport but showed more cars!!! Another positive point is, It was 50min without advertisement!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali

It would've been even better when they would ran only 1 car at the time IMO.
    Yes, as they weren't actually together on the track it would have been better one at a time, and the whole circuit, maybe next year

I saw the Eurosport coverage and it doesn't sound as bad as the Finnish stuff, but the trend towards this in Finland, and a move off terrestrial TV in the UK is worrying, not only for the fans but for the manufacturers too.

We were told about this amazing new deal with ISC/Sportfive last year, but now the coverage seems worse than ever.

Liked 78 Times in 34 Posts
    Last year I used to look YLE and then put Eurosport on tape.
    Now I have only MTV3 (both)
    And it was very poor...
    I don't want to see 2 reporters interviewing each other...
    The less I see reporters the better...
    I wan't cars and some interviews...
    "San Romolo opettaa"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    I was happy with te SVT footage here in Sweden! They use the same footage as Eurosport but showed more cars!!! Another positive point is, It was 50min without advertisement!
    You lucky *******s!! Somehow you always come out as a winner in almost every situation...

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Sounds like the Sunday night review on MAX.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    How was it DJ ??

I just sent s not so little feedback for MTV3. If I get an answer, I'll post it on here
    Another Flying Finn