View Poll Results: Who will win Sanremo ?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Basso

22 41.51%
  • Panizzi

8 15.09%
  • Vouilloz

1 1.89%
  • Travaglia

3 5.66%
  • Gracia-Ojeda

2 3.77%
  • Sola

2 3.77%
  • Navarra

2 3.77%
  • Loix

7 13.21%
  • Rossetti

0 0%
  • Andreucci

2 3.77%
  • Cantamessa

0 0%
  • Aghini

0 0%
  • Longhi

0 0%
  • Gamba

0 0%
  • Dallavilla

0 0%
  • Perego

0 0%
  • Tirabassi

0 0%
  • Magalhaes

3 5.66%
  • Scandola

1 1.89%
  • Pressac

0 0%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any downloadable videos?
    Kenan Sofuoğlu 2007 Supersport Champion

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Talking Enjoy it !

Quote Originally Posted by Burak
    Any downloadable videos?
    http://www.ircseries.com/html/Video.asp
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool 2007 Rallye Sanremo photos

Just finished putting my photos online:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    I mean amateur footage. I'm always downloading all eurosport coverage from torrent.
    Kenan Sofuoğlu 2007 Supersport Champion

Talking Finally my "short" reportage...

Starting with shakedown : We ( PuddleJumper and I ) arrived at the stage a couple of hours before, and after driving the stage a couple of times we parked our car on the junction to Perinaldo and walked down to the start. From there we were able to both talk (me) to the driver/codrivers and take (PuddleJumper) good pictures as you can see from the above link. Just before the rain came we moved to the first hairpin, and that was a great move because some drivers were very spectaculary there. Just before the end of the session we decided to leave in order to reach Baiardo in time for a great lunch, buy some sandwiches for next day and check into my sister cottage.

1st Leg : Thanks to our media-pass we were allowed to walk into the stage and stay any place we wanted and our choice was the penultimate hairpin before the end, from where we both could see cars heading to Apricale from Perinaldo and hear them coming from Apricale to Baiardo.That's one of the best spot I've ever been in my long Rallying experience

After having another great dinner, again we (this time my Brother joined us) walked on the stage and took place into the last hairpins, it was ok until a couple of drunk people came and spoiled everything for us. Fortunatelly the marshalls kept situation under controls, eventhough were not able to remove them from the photographers area. After some passes we decided to move up into the jump that enters you in Baiardo. Indeed that was a very exciting spot because the cars were coming very fast, and we really could see who had talent, and who hadn't. After watching a dozen passes we went to bed.

Got up at 9, had a nice breakfast and started to drive the stage from Passo Ghimbegna to San Romolo. Everything was ok until we found a nice downhill-turn and tried to park the car near there. For the first time I got mad at some marshalls, because they didn't want me to park the car on the stage, they tried to make me drive off the stage eventhough we had permission to stay. Had to discuss with one of them until the safety car arrived and told him that our car was in a safer place. Anyway we managed to reach that turn just before the classic cars arrived. IRC/Eurosport TV cameraman was there too : Watched all the car from there and then went to Sanremo to Service Area and to get a well deserved big ice-cream

Leg 2 : Many choices were to go but we decided for the amazing u-turn at San Bernardino di Conio. We picked up my Brother and his friend and got there 2 hours before the 1st pass. Watched some Group B like Stratos Alitalia, RS 200, Audi Quattro, Renault 5 Turbo, and a Porsche 911 driving in a great way...We stayed ther for both passes, 1st one in the outside 2nd pass on the inside As we wanted to be in Sanremo for at the podium ceremony we only watched first 30 cars of the 2nd pass, and despite some traffic we managed that. Spendt the rest of the day at the Service Area, talking to many drivers and codrivers : It was great to say hello to both Guido d'Amore and Giovanni Bernacchini, not to mention Basso, and our great friend and forum member animrallye who he's among the Organizators of Sanremo mokin:

That's all from me, hopefully everyone is able to understand my italian-english

Liked 534 Times in 190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    went to Sanremo to Service Area and to get a well deserved big ice-cream
    Ahhhhhhh I wish I had gone now!!!
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Ahhhhhhh I wish I had gone now!!!
    You're still in time for next year, it will be the 50th edition of the Sanremo