Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MD24
    Tomorrow I'll start the Cup, Truck and Backmarker pickem for next week. If Stan is still missing we'll have to figure out what to do then. I don't mind doing some but not everything. Hopefully some more people will help out if not then some of the lesser played games might have to be dropped.
    If you need some help PM me. I am doing the results for Champ Car now and would be more than happy to help out any way I can.
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks

Check your PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just to let everyone know that I'll be doing the Cup and Truck pickems, harvick#1 will do the Busch and win-win, princess will be doing the backmarker 7 and Phoenixent will take care of the official Cup pickem.

Thanks to those who volunteered

Of course this is only until Stan is ready to come back

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll help out by getting the cup clash events scored. Not sure what to do about getting picks for the Chicagoland race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedworx
    I'll help out by getting the cup clash events scored. Not sure what to do about getting picks for the Chicagoland race.
    Usually #6Cup fan will start the thread but if she doesn't you just pick drivers that finished close to each other last time at that track.

Thanks Speedworx

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys,

Thanks for posting the results from NHIS on Cup Clash - Stan was my back-up as my schedule is now mind-numbing how busy it is.

I do usually get the pairings up by Tuesday, the results are what I can use help on, as they take more time.

The Chicago pairings are posted now.

Thanks again
    #01CupFan for '07 :mark: