Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

****** Setanta Sports

ok the re-run of the Busch race didn't seem to happen this afternoon, never mind there is live Nextel Cup this evening- but no they are the showing the cricket instead- lord knows when the cricket will finish...this is all very Eurosport (back in the CART days)..whilst the latter could (perhaps) be excused as they only had one channel to use- Setanta has 4 it could use- I haven't checked all the others but surely if isn't showing live sport it's not beyond the intelligence of someone at the network to shift the race somewhere else?? Apparently not....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tell me about it NASCAR always gets shunned and for other sports and for what this time? CRICKET!??? Never mind that bunch of tossers fire up TVU and goto channel 61074 seems to be a dedicated F1/NASCAR channel. I don't know why I pay Setanta for this crap
    Go Kyle Busch and the 18 car! :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They are a disgrace.

They lie, and couldn't give a toss about us.

Somehow, as a group of UK viewers we need to submit a complaint to OFFCOM about their quality of service, and how they obtain money by false promises.

Can we form a group on here somehow.

Anyone wish to help.
    - :spinhead: Oh he turned him !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier Racer
    Tell me about it NASCAR always gets shunned and for other sports and for what this time? CRICKET!??? Never mind that bunch of tossers fire up TVU and goto channel 61074 seems to be a dedicated F1/NASCAR channel. I don't know why I pay Setanta for this crap
    It's on Sopcast too. NASN was much better without Setanta. We need to let someone in ESPN know how annoyed we are with Setanta messing this up over and over.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not sure what the best route of action to take is we need to have enough people complain to OFCOM before they do anything.

They say the best way is to vote with your wallet but its not like anyone else has live coverage.

Edit: Didn't see the above post before I made mine, I forgot about ESPN, whats the deal again they own NASN or Setanta?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The reason why NASCAR will be not be shown is due to bad weather.
    This bad weather affected the start of the cricket match which they are showing, with still 18 plus overs to go, when the NASCAR race is due to have been on.

So, I am writing to the managing director of Sentanta Sports, who is..

Mr Roger Hall
    Sentanta Sports
    PO Box 800
    Kirkcaldy
    Fife
    KY2 4WD

I will also, send a copy of this letter to ESPN, NASCAR, OFCOM, and anyone else I think might be bothered to help us.

I'm so pi??ed off at the moment.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier Racer
    Not sure what the best route of action to take is we need to have enough people complain to OFCOM before they do anything.

They say the best way is to vote with your wallet but its not like anyone else has live coverage.
    i am fecking livid. I demand a full on calcellation of DD payments NOW from all subscribers. They are taking the p1ss. Shower of c*nts that they are.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    call them 0207 9308926.

my email to them wasnt friendly. They are a f*cking joke.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am willing to forward to Sentanta any everyones complaints, when I write my own complaint to Sentanta.

Email me what your feelings are, and get anyone you know to do the same.
    The more I have, the more of a case we have, and also any apportunity for some sort of recompense. Don't forget about the race where the broadcast stopped with 60 laps to go, and the two late starts due to F1.

You can email me on nascar@ghostdancing.com.
    My catchall account will pick these up.

We need to get together on this, and now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh they finally got it on and the race is only 1/3 of the way through they probably consider that acceptable, and yes, I remember that race where it just cut off, god I hate this company, I'll put a complaint together I think