Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is there a problem with passing yet?

I realize a lot of IRL fans knock on CC for supposedly being parades where one driver wins all the time. But 241 laps of 250? That marks the third race in a row where there was not a single pass for the lead. Outside of the Indy 500 I think there have been two on-track passes for the lead this year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are you trolling?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickfalzone
    Are you trolling?
    We have found that RGM is just full of sunshine and happiness and ignore most of his silliness.
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagocrewIRL
    We have found that RGM is just full of sunshine and happiness and ignore most of his silliness.
    So someone pulled of a pass of the leader at Texas, Iowa or Richmond? I missed that? How could I?

I thought the IRL held an hour and half long parade in Viriginia tonight, my bad, it was really a race with lots of cars able to pass each other. Sorry.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM Fan
    So someone pulled of a pass of the leader at Texas, Iowa or Richmond? I missed that? How could I?

I thought the IRL held an hour and half long parade in Viriginia tonight, my bad, it was really a race with lots of cars able to pass each other. Sorry.
    Someone like you will NEVER be happy with the IRL so I do not understand why you watch it or feel the need to exert the effort to convince people it's horrible.

Is that your goal in life to turn as many people off to the IRL as possible ? If it is, it certainly is a noble pursuit. Good on ya mate !

So what if there was no passing ??? To an IRL FAN, seeing drivers they care about do what they do and see how they finish IS entertainment. I know Darren, Sarah, and Buddy have a tough go of it but I care that they do well and see how they progress. Buddy did a great job tonight. That's entertainment.

Seeing a guy like Dario dominate ??? THAT's ENTERTAINMENT...
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM Fan

And then they shake their heads at why there is so little participation in the IndyCar forum. Trolls like this could at least make sure of their FACTS. For example there were 16 lead changes at Texas. How could he miss that; my guess is that facts don't matter much to him but sticking and twisting; now, there's an honorable avocation.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagocrewIRL
    So what if there was no passing ??? To an IRL FAN, seeing drivers they care about do what they do and see how they finish IS entertainment. I know Darren, Sarah, and Buddy have a tough go of it but I care that they do well and see how they progress. Buddy did a great job tonight. That's entertainment.

Seeing a guy like Dario dominate ??? THAT's ENTERTAINMENT...
    What the H E Double hockey sticks? How much Kool Aide have you drank? Really? A race without passing is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad and really bad. If you think a race where a guy can run in the polesitter's shadow and never come close to passing him is a good race, then you are a massive IRL homer, and nothing you say holds any weight.

Dario didn't dominate the race, he just got to the bottom first. Whoever was the pole sitter more than likely was going to win the race. After Iowa I thought that obvious to anyone.

Basically if I was driving an IRL race, got the front at a realtively competitive speed, no one would be able to pass me. Really, its that bad.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilf
    And then they shake their heads at why there is so little participation in the IndyCar forum. Trolls like this could at least make sure of their FACTS. For example there were 16 lead changes at Texas. How could he miss that; my guess is that facts don't matter much to him but sticking and twisting; now, there's an honorable avocation.
    Out of those 16 lead changes how many of them happened because of green flag pit stops?

Answer: Every one but one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, RGM, we'll make a note that you aren't happy with the IRL.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AND I REPEAT AGAIN ..... to all the RGM's in this world ....

Someone like you will NEVER be happy with the IRL so I do not understand why you watch it or feel the need to exert the effort to convince people it's horrible. WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DO THIS ?????? WHY ??? WHY??? WHY??? DON'T WATCH THE BLOODY SERIES IF IT'S SO HORRIBLE AND UNPALATABLE FOR YOU !!!!

Is that your goal in life to turn as many people off to the IRL as possible ? If it is, it certainly is a noble pursuit. Good on ya mate !

SHEEEEEEESH !!!!

peace and love <> peace and love <> peace and love
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !