Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline
    Surely the event has to take place before we can possibly comment on it's success? Hey, it might even work well!!
    Caroline. You forget that people in this forum are the best! They can foresee the future and they are all seeing all knowing.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Now there's a man who knows his stuff

I don't see how it's too small to race. They raced on the circuit on saturday did they not?
    The track is too short to develop any sensible speed and the track is too small to take any proper cornering. If they use the same track but with gravel, the cars can slide around the corners, which makes it more enjoyable to watch and requires more skill. The Andros Throphy used the same stadium in March this year, but they set up an oval. That was silly too but looked more enjoyable to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline
    Surely the event has to take place before we can possibly comment on it's success? Hey, it might even work well!!
    It will be the same as this year, only in England. These organisers know how to organize an event no problem.

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Caroline. You forget that people in this forum are the best! They can foresee the future and they are all seeing all knowing.
    Indeed, this event should be added in the IRC or else it will die within 2 years like the WRC!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Why don't guys ( and girls ) get used to ROC. Within few years the WRC events are as long or even shorter. Plus held on stadium anyway.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm looking forward to seeing Muse play Wembley during the summer..as for the ROC you can guess that it will be twice as expensive to watch in London than in Paris!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Why don't guys ( and girls ) get used to ROC. Within few years the WRC events are as long or even shorter. Plus held on stadium anyway.
    Hey J

Someone left feedback for Caroline on this thread saying that they think Caroline and I are the same person Ooooooook
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomski
    Knowing the progress at Wembley to date, theres more chance of gravel & dirt than anything else!
    Very true, and with all the rumours about subsidence, a few WRC's would destroy it completely.
    It would suit me though, if it does happen - it's only a few miles form where I live!