Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So, will anyone be cheering on Lewis Hamilton?

With the hiring of Lewis Hamilton, after watching Formula 1 for nearly 30 years, I finally have someone I can relate to. I hope this kid tosses this series on its ear and becomes very successful. McLaren has a very talented driver and should bring some much needed excitiment and press to Formula 1.
    "Racing is life. Everything before or after, is just waiting." Steve McQueen, Le Mans

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    People are going to compare him to his teammate, the current World Champion, they shouldn't but they will. Also McLaren dosn't have a good record of developing Rookies. I wish him luck, but I think he's going to have a rough year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I reckon he will get along just fine. He has had experience in many formulae and has so far done very well in them.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    He's our next British hero, and I for one will be cheering him all the way
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think he will do well if stays calm and cool. As i said before he's got nothing to losse and that must be his approach to this seasson... On the other hand if he starts meassing around with impossible overtakings maneovres like ih successfully did in Gp2 he mway have a problem gettin the car out of the barriers...

I think he will do very well, but hie must take it easy!
    ŃBA I love this game! :up:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've watched Lewis through various stages in his career, from carts through to GP2. He has always been someone who has stood out amongst the crowd in whichever series he has raced in and not because he was with the best team/equipment but because of his raw talent.

I don't think he has all he requires to dominate F1 in the same way he has with everything else, but give him a few years in a decent drive and I think he has the potential for true greatness.

I will be cheering him on
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I suspect lots of people will be cheering him on, and I expect him to be a great F1 driver, but he will need some time.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    I will not cheer him on whilst my arse points to the ground. Or, more acurately, while ever he drivers one of those bloody awful silver things from the House that Ron Built.

Aside from that, I wish him all the best. 3rd place behind the Ferraris will probably suit the boy. Teach him the proper order of things.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be cheering him on yeah but I hope he doesn't too hyped up at once... he's only young still and has alot to learn so I hope people respect that still before they judge him too harshly or criticise him.
    Everyone Loves a Slinky. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    I will not cheer him on whilst my arse points to the ground. Or, more acurately, while ever he drivers one of those bloody awful silver things from the House that Ron Built.
    Enzo? Is that you?