Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Why?

YOUR silly

What do you drive johnny? Maybe we should buy you a RIGHT hand drive car for you to laugh at.

This your Fiat, John?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    This your Fiat, John?
    No this is from google , although mine is identical apart from the blue trim on this one is darker on my car.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    No this is from google , although mine is identical apart from the blue trim on this one is darker on my car.
    Looks similar to my Focus..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Does anyone have a spare steering wheel?

I just found out that it is impossible to as fast as the best guys who use a steering wheel over a controller.

Controller / Wheel Comparison
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Completed our race-had to do so a bit premature as I'll be without the X Box from tomorrow until the deadline

Really never felt really good with the setup. Missed apexes routinely, and went onto the grass twice on lap 10. Fun track! Some US oval managers would be wise to take note of this track layout. Far more exciting than Daytona...

Still hope to nab a point for the O marque

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just did 4 laps in time trial mode and dropped 2.5 seconds off our Q time....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll have my times in by 8:00 AM Thursday new york time. my car broke down and it's messed my schedule all up. sorry. (my street car not my DTM car)
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

I had a pretty poor race. My fastest lap was slower than last years and I got held up by traffic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my fast lap was decent but I had a tough time too.

I didn't test much here and was having to practice, qualify, & do the race all at once.

I had a real hard time consistantly hitting the right line on several corners and was a second or more below my potential on most laps due to driving in too hard, drifting wide, then not being able to get back on the gas soon enough.

I'm only expecting points if there's a low turn out this round.

tannat's right though- for an oval's infield road course, this is a hell of a track!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    had another awful race as expected, even if I was happy with my set-up, never got the break the 1:04 barrier.

anyway I think this track like the Indy F1 track is a piece of sh**.
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p