Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    yeah an official extension would be cool... I don't have the resources to hop back & forth from Belgium to Germany all weekend.

anyone know how far apart the tracks are anyway?
    According to Googlemaps about 750km(469miles) or about a 6 hour drive on the Autobahns

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl...6&t=h&z=6&om=1

If you zoom in you can see the tracks
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by &quot
    Looking forward to see what Piotr can do - he's been very quick in qualifying with these cars.
    Yes, but Eurospeedway it's not a good track for me bacause setup is so important in this track. I do my best as always .

One guy form Poland (not Sloma) did 0'58.42 in this track. Do you think that this time is possible?
    The racer69 TRD3 2007 DTM Champion
    http://www.trd3racing.surrealillusions.co.uk/dtm.php

Quote Originally Posted by PiotrB
    Yes, but Eurospeedway it's not a good track for me bacause setup is so important in this track. I do my best as always .

One guy form Poland (not Sloma) did 0'58.42 in this track. Do you think that this time is possible?
    A 58 laps isn't possible for me
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    According to Googlemaps about 750km(469miles) or about a 6 hour drive on the Autobahns

If you zoom in you can see the tracks
    wow that's some cool ****. I didn't know you all had google maps too!

I sure hope to make a trip like that one day. starting in Belgum would be fine, but I don't know if Eurospeedway is where I would want to end up. Maybe another German track, or Silverstone, or something.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

It's only 80miles from Spa to the Nordschleife. Now that would be a trip, especially if you had an Aston DB9, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti or other kind of Grand Tourer

Going from Spa to Silverstone would be ruined by having to get the ferry or train through the Channel Tunnel, you would also have the problem of driving a right hand drive car on the wrong side of the road or vice versa, because like you americans, the continental Europeans stupidly drive on the wrong side of the road
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl...6&t=k&z=6&om=1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Vuko
    racer, what chances of changing the due date until Wednesday 27th? This will give us a week + V8's are due on Sunday 24th.
    No problem

New Deadline - Wednesday 27th June

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow

Going from Spa to Silverstone would be ruined by having to get the ferry or train through the Channel Tunnel, you would also have the problem of driving a right hand drive car on the wrong side of the road or vice versa, because like you americans, the continental Europeans stupidly drive on the wrong side of the road
    well look at that! the road goes with through the water!

I would rent my car in europe instead of england for sure then. I don't mind in the V8 cars when they switch me to the other side of the car in cockpit view because my pedals are still in the right place and I'm paddle shifting.

I wouldn't want to drive with the pedals backwards & the shifter on my left.

is that why you use a hand pad? because you don't like the pedals the american way? or do you & the aussies get your own special pedals?
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

What? Do you use the left peddle for the gas? Maybe you should get an automatic johnny!

We still accelerate with our right foot and clutch with our left foot (and sometimes break with the left foot!)

I find having the gear stick on the left side of the car helps, as I'm right handed I keep my right hand on the wheel.(I'm better steering right handed than left handed)

Anyway, I thought everyone in the states drives autos?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so the gas pedal is on the outside of the car? I mean away from the transmission tunnel?

now THAT is funny! you guys are so silly......

Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    so the gas pedal is on the outside of the car? I mean away from the transmission tunnel?

now THAT is funny! you guys are so silly......
    Why?

YOUR silly

What do you drive johnny? Maybe we should buy you a RIGHT hand drive car for you to laugh at.