Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so you sent in your times to racer69 and they got lost or something?

that's not fair. the results should be ammended.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im pretty sure i sent them to him yes
    i mean, if theres a problem then i can reload the data and repost the times as my comp is so slow i dont even know what its doing sometimes so what i type comes out terrible (msn is a big thumbs down :P )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    check your outbox and see if the message is in there.

if you sent it to him it should be in the outbox. it's hard to find the outbox - it's in some drop down menu somewhere. if you can't find it let me know & I'll tell you where it is.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ahhh found 'em, the results is sent in were incorrect ....my race time would have been about 10-15 seconds quicker than everybody else, whereas actually i would've been about 4th or 5th....i'll have to take extra care in future before i send them i suppose

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so you would have bumped me out of the top 5?

and I'm trying to help you?????

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re DTM

Is ready2 rock saying he would have won by 10-15secs?? That means he was 1sec a lap quicker than the" quickies" - doing 1m.00s every lap!! ready2rock can you prove your pace - that is, on the Codies Hall of Fame without any boosts or cheats!!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no peter im not saying that, im saying that i mistyped my entry duet sto a slow pc thst freezes so i cant always see what i've typed, and thast the time i did enter would have been 10-15 secs quicker, but my actual time that i raced would have put me about 4th or 5th