Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts

Exclamation TRD3 British GT Championship

Does anyone have any plans to run one this year?

Last years championship was very exciting, eventually won by Vuko snr in the GT class and controversially by Harvick in the Cup class It also had an incredible number of entries.

Anyone interested?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Does anyone have any plans to run one this year?

Last years championship was very exciting, eventually won by Vuko snr in the GT class and controversially by Harvick in the Cup class It also had an incredible number of entries.

Anyone interested?
    Actually, I was planning to run one (with 306 Cosworth and Rally_Team GBs approval). However, I feel the TRD3 calendar will be quite busy with the Supercar V8s and DTM running through November, as well as real_illusions F3 to start in August.

I had thought of starting in October, but if the interest is there perhaps we could begin earlier.

Let me know what you think..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd enjoy getting the Corvette out again, and I may even get behind the wheel of my very first race car, the Marcos Mantis, for nostalgia's sake!

but it would have to be when the touring car season is over. maybe it could run alternate weeks to the F3 series?
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    controversially by Harvick in the Cup class
    why cause I got you by one point :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm interested, even very interested!

British GT is the only series which works without any problems on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    why cause I got you by one point :
    And all the cafuffell about the Morgan being the best car and cause I missed the 1st 4 rounds.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    morgan is the best car
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wasn't planning on including the cup cars...

However, it seems there is a demand.

Rest assured the Morgan will be saddled with some form of 'ballast'
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

I was thinking about the possibility of a success ballast system. Unlike Vukos V8 system it would be entirely based on championship position and in double header rounds the second race ballast would be based on the results of the first. (Like the BTCC)

Tannat - how about a 'weight break' for the Monaro?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was thinking about the possibility of a success ballast system. Unlike Vukos V8 system it would be entirely based on championship position and in double header rounds the second race ballast would be based on the results of the first. (Like the BTCC)

Tannat - how about a 'weight break' for the Monaro?
    Monaro weight break? I'm certain I could work out something for my maiden ride in the British GT