Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Alonso under pressure !!!!!

So FA is under pressure from LH !
    and He is making so many mistakes , trying to keep LH in his side, but his tacticts are back firing him.. ie: he was just too ambitious to go faster than Lewis and cutting corners a bit too much and damaging his car / prone to losing his places to the cars behind him..

looks like he is under pressure from a 'Faster' rookie!!!! whats going on in his mind?
    ..☺::.·:*Lewis¨Hamilton¨*:·.F1™.·:*¨♫¨*:·.Star™.·: *¨¨*:..::☺..

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    FA had a horrible day! He missed the apex of the Senna curve and cut across the grass 4 times that I counted. What's even worse is that he seems to re-join the traffic without caring who is coming up behind him! He nearly took out LH and several others on one of his side-trips! He's done this before, whenever he leaves the track he just comes back on and forces other drivers to take evading actions. He's dangerous and it is only a matter of time before he takes someone out. The FIA need to look at the footage and warn him to expect a penalty if he keeps being dangerous! (Then again, getting passed by a Super Aguri on the last lap is a pretty good penalty!)
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    I don't remember I've seen Fernando making so many mistakes in a race. This once again shows that he doesn't like to be under pressure. Not it will be more difficult for him to catch Hamilton...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    I don't remember I've seen Fernando making so many mistakes in a race. This once again shows that he doesn't like to be under pressure. Not it will be more difficult for him to catch Hamilton...
    Actually, the first off over the curbs damaged the car underneath - and Alonso didn't slow down enough to allow for the deterioration in handling.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanweb
    So FA is under pressure from LH !
    and He is making so many mistakes , trying to keep LH in his side, but his tacticts are back firing him.. ie: he was just too ambitious to go faster than Lewis and cutting corners a bit too much and damaging his car / prone to losing his places to the cars behind him..

looks like he is under pressure from a 'Faster' rookie!!!! whats going on in his mind?
    Nehi, Alonso is rider uneasily get pressured. Le's see what will he do in next races.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i agree wmcot. Alonso has done that a lot after making a mistake and just literally throwing the car back on the race track almost 90 degrees to the direction of the oncoming cars. If he makes a mistake, he should have to be more careful when coming back onto the track and not just throw the car back onto oncoming traffic that could cause a massive accident to many innocent drivers. The FIA definately need to have a talk to him.

Is definately under pressure and i think even he didn't think Hamilton would provide this much of a battle in this years championship.
    Michael Schumacher - the most succesful driver in formula 1 history - ROBERT KUBICA!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by waitey
    i agree wmcot. Alonso has done that a lot after making a mistake and just literally throwing the car back on the race track almost 90 degrees to the direction of the oncoming cars. If he makes a mistake, he should have to be more careful when coming back onto the track and not just throw the car back onto oncoming traffic that could cause a massive accident to many innocent drivers. The FIA definately need to have a talk to him.
    He's been very lucky so far that either he has picked just the right gap to re-join in or that other drivers have been skillful enough not to T-bone his car as he re-enters. He's too good of a driver to be making those stupid moves!
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't know about the pressure part because we'll need to see more to give a veredict in that, but what's clear is that FA had a horrible race yesterday. He made a mistake at the start and he did not stop making mistakes. He was unfortunate with the SC, but he was already in trouble all by himself.

It's in my opinion his worst race in F1 and there's really no excuse for it because he had the car and pace to have a good race. Even with the SC penalty he could had reached a podium had he remained error free, but the same FA merits praise many times this time around deserves a clear F.

Cheers
    David
    Take the pedal to the metal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He blamed excessive graining on his tires, let's see what happens in the next races.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OTA
    It's in my opinion his worst race in F1 and there's really no excuse for it because he had the car and pace to have a good race. Even with the SC penalty he could had reached a podium had he remained error free, but the same FA merits praise many times this time around deserves a clear F.

Cheers
    David
    It´s my opinon, completly agree

Regards,

Diegl
    "Brevity is the soul of wit". - Hamlet Quote (Act II, Scene II).