Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    You haven't seen the pic have you, Kurt could've killed Tonys crew member

I saw it on TV, but that angle from the pic above is stunning - I knew it was close, but wow, that guy really is super-lucky to see it coming. Crazy stupid dumbo.
    And my other half still thinks Kurt is nice because he said hello to her at the Charlotte race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, if the crew member wasn't watching, it could have been a different story. I think that we will see the harshest punishment ever
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The video of both the on-track and pit road incidents is available at the nascar.com website front page. Take note of how quickly ole Kurt got the car into reverse when the crew guys started coming around the #20 car. Chickens**t is a big man inside the car. I would've paid admission to see the crew guys yank him out of the car by his HANS.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Well, what do you expect when the car he drives is called an "AVENGER" ?????
    Kurt was just living up to the car's reputation, I'm going to blame Dodge ......
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    I agree with both of your posts. To me there was absolutely no question that it was Kurt's fault on track and the pit road incident is deserving of a lenthy probation. Endangering a crew member's life is about as stupid as you can get in racing.

This should get Kurt suspended... only question should be... for how long !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh to be a fly on the wall in Mr Penske's shop today. I can't stand Jack Roush but he said it all; "He's Roger Penske's problem now."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329

I can't stand Jack Roush
    Just for you sir - taken in the garage by me over the Charlotte weekend. And what's wrong with him?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colinspooky
    Just for you sir - taken in the garage by me over the Charlotte weekend. And what's wrong with him?

That would be ma'am, sir. Jack Roush never fails to finds something to whine about even when he's standing in Victory Lane. He whines more than some drivers do. I'm not into whiners.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am sure some one will remember when Elliott's car was hit on pit row and crew member died of injuries. I watched it on TV the as it happened truly a shocking accident. But the was an accident due to the speeds they used to drive down pit row. This here with Kurt Busch needs to be handled with an Iron Fist. He is a driver out of control because he endangered the life of the pit crew member. Out in the real world Kurt Busch would be behind bars with attempted assault with a deadly weapon. But nothing will happen because it does not involve an illegal part which is NASCAR's big thing right now. If something is done it will be small compared to #8 fine and penalty for wing mounts.

And world goes on.
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is this being "officially" reviewed by the officials for punishment? I mean has an announcement been made that there will be punishment?
    Don't take anything I post too seriously folks.
    I'm like a bottle of wine, I get better with age.