Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 BP Ultimate Acropolis Rally

Once again in gravel and final rally before the summer break.

The rally will be run with the following format:
    Game Rally: Greece
    Shakedown Stage: SS6
    Day 1: Expert Level
    Day 2: Intermediate Level

Rally Starts on Saturday and deadline for submissions is on Wednesday 6th 11:59 AM GMT

Have fun and good luck!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We'll be more prudent with the manual tranny this time and hope for a slightly better placing than at Sardinia....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope to get some more points on the board this time... More Red Bull anyone?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi!

Cyborg_hun shakedown:

1.run 1:18,84
    2.run 1:18,68 uuhh, much better, what a difference!
    3.run 1:17,46 PB

Good Luck To Everyone!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rat's shakedown:
    1:29.53
    1:29.32
    1:29.63
    1:25.63 faster, not tidier!
    1:26.12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tannat has completed shakedown!

In the automatic Focus

1 23 73
    1 20 73
    1 21 29
    1 19 24
    1 23 25
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey we finished in 1 piece!
    Day 1:
    Very slow on the 1st stage, but backed it up with a good,fast run on stage 2. Slowly made some time until stage 10 when were left hanging over the edge of the road.
    Day 2:
    A good fast run all day except stage 6 and 7. On stage 6 we went wide and crashed near the end. Stage 7, went wide and lost 20secs trying to get onto the road.
    The mechanics were very good to us, we didn't bend the car this time! Overnight drinking Red Bull spurred us into action for Day 2.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ffffew, glad the rally is over! This was my worst rally for a long time. Made some minor mistakes on about any stage, just couldn't get it right. My times were all 1-2 seconds slower as my records. After the rally I found out my brake pedal was constantly slightly on all the time...
    I am already looking forward to rally Finland and the tarmac rounds after it. They should suite me more than the loose gravel in greece.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've just finished the rally.
    Day 1: No confidence at all. Just couldn't make it feel right. On stage 3 we hit ad board in the end of the stage. This was not in my notes.
    Day 2: I little bit better feeling with the car. Some good times in the morning, followed by costly mistake, probably 15 sec. or so. We went off the road on stage 7. May be we pushed a bit harder. But anyways, not a good performance this weekend (in my opinion, we will see)

Now we are going to take a break (and hopefully graduate in one month). And I am really looking forward to one of my favorite events in the calendar - rally Finland. See you all there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry to be a pain in the butt guys but the exam I was suppossed to have on Thursday has been moved to Friday, so I won't be logging in again until Friday afternoon

sorry.
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p