Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Indy 500 rebroadcast ???

Does anyone know if ESPN will rebroadast the race on ESPN Classic or who to contact at ESPN to find out if they will ?

My Tivo only got the first part of the race .

ESPN Deportes will rebroadcast the race on May 28 at 2pm EDT. In Spanish
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am looking for this information also.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have it on XP media player. I could burn a copy to DVD, but you will probably need a copy of media player to view it (ITs Microsofts XP answer to Tivo)
    i KNOW WHAT i like and i like what I know

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ESPN Classic at 4:00 on the 31st. (If I remember correctly)
    Doug

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC
    ESPN Classic at 4:00 on the 31st. (If I remember correctly)

CONFIRMED !!! Thanks Doug ! ESPN Classic is replaying the race at 4:00pm EDT
    on Thursday May 31.

Cheers to all
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What?

I just checked the schedule menu on my cable box. It shows the 1989 Peak Performance 500 Nascar race to be aired at 4 PM EST on ESPN Classic(?).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

I just finished watching the ESPN Classic rebroadcast of the 91st Indianapolis 500. And guess what ??? NO SCOTT GOODYEAR ! NO MARTY REID ! AND NO RUSTY WALLACE !!!! The 2 announcers they had were ok but they were head and shoulders above the current broacast team. Thank You ESPN !!!!
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagocrewIRL
    I just finished watching the ESPN Classic rebroadcast of the 91st Indianapolis 500. And guess what ??? NO SCOTT GOODYEAR ! NO MARTY REID ! AND NO RUSTY WALLACE !!!! The 2 announcers they had were ok but they were head and shoulders above the current broacast team. Thank You ESPN !!!!
    The were both short track announcers for midgets and sprints. Larry Rice
    was a driver and Gary Lee did a lot with ESPN in their short track shows. I think he did pit reporting for CART and some IRL shows. It sounded like the audio was for a feed to Australia. Lucky folks down under.

I might add that if you can put up with the time delay, the IMS radio network feed is available live plus a couple of seconds for satellite uplink and downlink. They do a good job and it will be interesting to see what they do if Davey Hamilton gets a ride; he is/was their analyst.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilf
    The were both short track announcers for midgets and sprints. Larry Rice
    was a driver and Gary Lee did a lot with ESPN in their short track shows. I think he did pit reporting for CART and some IRL shows. It sounded like the audio was for a feed to Australia. Lucky folks down under.

I might add that if you can put up with the time delay, the IMS radio network feed is available live plus a couple of seconds for satellite uplink and downlink. They do a good job and it will be interesting to see what they do if Davey Hamilton gets a ride; he is/was their analyst.
    That's awesome ! Thanks Wilf. I know their voices sounded familiar. They are a breath of fresh air compared to the three stooges . Thank goodness Rusty and his "amped up" self are gone after the 500.
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !