Hello everyone,

I’m George Burton, a Sport and Recreation Management student at the University of Edinburgh. I'm currently diving deep into my dissertation, which focuses on a fascinating topic: the impact of sponsorship on brand equity in Formula 1, with a special spotlight on Oracle Red Bull Racing.

As part of my research, I’ve compiled a short survey that aims to gather insights directly from the fans who truly know and love the sport. That's where this amazing community comes in!

I'm seeking your thoughts and opinions to help bring a richer, fan-centric perspective to my study. Whether you've been a long-time admirer of Red Bull Racing or have just recently started following them, your input would be extremely valuable.

Survey Participation Details:

Target Audience: Fans of Red Bull Racing
Estimated Time to Complete: Around 5 minutes
Link to the Survey: https://app.onlinesurveys.jisc.ac.uk...ed-bull-racing

Privacy and Data Use:

Your responses will be used solely for academic purposes.
No personal data is required, and responses will remain confidential.
I understand the importance of community rules and respect the space here. Therefore, I'm seeking permission to share this survey link with the group. Your support could be a game-changer for my research!

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your valuable insights and contributing to a broader understanding of Formula 1 sponsorship dynamics.

Warm regards,

George Burton