Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 101 Times in 43 Posts
    MS-RT

2. Likes: J4MIE (25th March 2024)
    Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts

4. Likes: Corcaíoch (25th March 2024),ik1911 (25th March 2024)
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Surprises for me; no Solberg and Brynildsen in a Toksport Fabia.

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    Lots of drivers seemingly avoiding bets events of their hardest competititors in WRC2 this year. Solberg not even there and Greensmith not nominated.

Liked 177 Times in 108 Posts
    Guys, is there someone who is thinking about Croatia visit with sleeping under tent in some camp or on the stages?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

WRC Croatia 2024 complete guides/maps

I am releasing guide for Croatia Rally 2024 that has all info needed for your maximum enjoyment. Its deeply analyzed and prepared for you so you dont have to do any work if you plan to attend rally.

It features:

• 263 locations across all stages with youtube video previews on how location exactly looks like when viewed from the spot. (video previews are from past years when they drove exact stages).
    • 156 Parking spots/camping spots mostly around/near stages and some on stage.
    • All locations are colored with their representive color by how fast a corner is taken by cars. (green-> slowest to red-> fastest)
    • All locations have their short names for you to choose which location you'd like.
    • Routes from service park to stages Start/Finish with Paytoll/highway or without them for you to save money.
    • Alternative Routes that go around Road Closures and gets you to certain locations on the stages which let you leave the stage at any time you want.
    • Walking paths through fields, forests etc. that lead you to locations. Some with extra details, videos, and pictures that I've been through.
    • Icons for Road closures, speeding cameras, gas stations, electric charing for vehicles, highways, paytolls, fun/out doors activities (carting, golf, parks, restaurants etc), ticket checkings, you name it... it has everything.
    • Picture previews of stage locations (entry, mid, and exit of the corners) and all other icons with google maps location coverage and how they look like.
    • All icons are described very deeply about their meaning, making sure you avoid all troubles, what can you expect there and things like that.

I will be giving away Shakedown map for FREE as you guys could see how maps will look like.

SHAKEDOWN MAP LINK HERE: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed..._c&usp=sharing

The rest of the stages for all days will cost 30 EUR. It costs cause I lost my sanity and will for the past 4 months making this , if you're interested in purchasing just private message me here and we will go from there. I will grant you guys access to maps via email so only you guys can see it and it cannot be shared with other people, only you with that one email would be able to see it.
    Last edited by Lect3R; 15th April 2024 at 10:59.

9. Likes: drive (9th April 2024)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello guys,

I would like to ask if anyone knows where this place is?
    I thought it would be on SS Ravna Gora, but according to the onboard it doesn't look like it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/KV9rsGDsyuI?feature=share

Quote Originally Posted by Peperoma View Post
    Hello guys,

I would like to ask if anyone knows where this place is?
    I thought it would be on SS Ravna Gora, but according to the onboard it doesn't look like it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/KV9rsGDsyuI?feature=share
    Hi, I was in this place last year Really good spot, it was on SS Konstanjevac.. This place is now SS1 Krasic and it is running opposite direction, so probably not really enjoyable. But few corners down the hill, there was pretty nice cut and I will probably be there.. If you want to know exact location, look at the onboard from last year's Konstajevac (towards the end, you will clearly find it) or just text me and I will find it on maps!

https://www.yr.no/nb/v%C3%A6rvarsel/...0County/Platak

-6 degrees and snowfall is now forecasted for Platak stage (Wednesday before the rally).. Otherwise, looks like rainy weekend ahead maybe, now it is 30 degrees here and it has to change..

Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lect3R View Post
    I am releasing guide for Croatia Rally 2024 that has all info needed for your maximum enjoyment. Its deeply analyzed and prepared for you so you dont have to do any work if you plan to attend rally.
    SHAKEDOWN MAP LINK HERE: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed..._c&usp=sharing
    That is phenomenal, just checked shakedown map..., i could imagine how long it took to do all rally I was in Croatia two last years, walked half of shakedown and can confirm that videos are spot on, would definitely buy guide like this, but this year i'm not coming...

14. Likes: Lect3R (10th April 2024)