Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 125 Times in 58 Posts
    The first part of my post is not related directly to dirtfish - they are not so specific in article, but the background is very similar.

My source told me that everything will be confirmed/agreed on next WMSC meet at the end of Feb - as stated also dirtfish.

2. Likes: skarderud (25th January 2024)
    Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcevc View Post
    The first part of my post is not related directly to dirtfish - they are not so specific in article, but the background is very similar.

My source told me that everything will be confirmed/agreed on next WMSC meet at the end of Feb - as stated also dirtfish.
    Yes.. yes! But in what article they mention that? Dirtfish would be with 34 articles on that already, since they were pushing it very hard haha

4. Likes: WRCStan (25th January 2024)
    Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fiscorpun View Post
    Yes.. yes! But in what article they mention that? Dirtfish would be with 34 articles on that already, since they were pushing it very hard haha
    Maybe from this one..
    https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/how-l...-over-the-wrc/

Much of the consulation will be completed by the end of this month, with the working group proposals heading for World Motor Sport Council consideration at the group’s virtual meeting on February 28.

Although I doubt that too much will be decided then

Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    AH, the way he said it looked like it was some confirmation.... Meh

Liked 125 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fiscorpun View Post
    AH, the way he said it looked like it was some confirmation.... Meh
    Please check inbox

Liked 265 Times in 164 Posts
    Looks like today we will see start of the last season with rally1 cars.
    2025 rally2
    2026 rally2+, the price of + will be limited and kit freely available on the market

As Dirtfish article stated, everything will be officially known or confirmed on next WMSC meeting at the end of Feb.
    I think that Skoda and Citroen are preparing terrain, since they are really loud about their involvement this year. Well I hope. But I don't know why are Hyundai waiting with their WRC2 programme. Maybe they are undecided yet about continuing or left the sport. But one thing keeps getting in my head. They say they will have a new car for next year. Is it possible, they will develop completely new Rally2 (or Rally1), since they have some new people on board.

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Well if it's true what was written in one of the DF articles, that the commision has a target of 25+ top class cars next year then the only realistic solution for that requirement in 2025 is Rally2.

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    If thats true im honestly writting an email to the promoter (they normally answer) thanking them for listening to our worries. Both in wrc and worldrx. Rally1 cars are amazing, but its like in f1: Current f1 cars ARE NOT spetacular anymore... But our brains get used. Bring the rally2s

Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    Looks like today we will see start of the last season with rally1 cars.
    2025 rally2
    2026 rally2+, the price of + will be limited and kit freely available on the market

As Dirtfish article stated, everything will be officially known or confirmed on next WMSC meeting at the end of Feb.
    What about beyond the cars, heard anything? This was supposed to be about the relevancy of the whole sport.
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmjvss View Post
    If thats true im honestly writting an email to the promoter (they normally answer) thanking them for listening to our worries.
    In all likelihoodness, if this passes it's because the number of willing manufacturers is expected to shrink not for what fans want.
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi