Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    The current live coverage is good, and they have listened to complaints a little. Post stage interviews now in a small screen at the corner, so we can still watch the action. Becs sometimes shuts up and says "lets listen to Scott Martin or whatever co driver" for 30secs etc.
    But my biggest gripe is maybe following Fourmaux today, while Neuville and Ogier are absolutely on it in an intense battle.

Presume their must be an agreement all P1 drivers or teams get equal-ish coverage? Suppose that would be an attraction for sponsors when you can guarantee screen time no matter what position you are
    I think since it’s Mike Chen along side her and not Julien Porter she tends to actually let him speak so we hear less of her which is good (imho). Like you said, it was a shame we couldn’t get both onboards displayed at the same time, I’m sure it’s technically possible but again like you said probably an agreement between the sponsors and the promoter. On that note however, TV’s are large enough these days to have side by sides, they honestly should at least give us the viewers the option to view multiple onboards/camera angles. Also would be nice to have some more stage side cameras, I know it’s expensive but for the love of god this is one of the prettiest rallies on the calendar, they’re doing it no justice by showing (relatively) so little of it. But yeah sorry, that’s a rant I should've posted on WRC+ thread.

As for the rally, so far I’d say it’s easily the best since Sweden last year (in my eyes anyhow) and as an added bonus, the WRC2 category is on fire, loving every second of it, shame we only have 3 stages and 52kms tomorrow, makes me wish we had a bit more.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

2. Likes: becher (27th January 2024)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts
    What an excellent fight we are seeing in Monte, jeeezzzz... both on WRC and WRC2

Liked 53 Times in 24 Posts
    I'm having so much fun seeing the whole event, especially since I can follow everything out (thankfully I got 2 days off this weekend!).

Without Rovanpera and with Ogier not pushing as years before in WRC, Rally 1 drivers looks more on a level and thus we can enjoy a great battle up there! So exciting! WRC 2 is totally on fire with such great fights.

Hopefully tomorrow will get even better with the Sunday and WPS points! If that's how the whole season will be, we're gonna have fun, even though with so few Rally 1 cars!

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    IF Tierry crashes tomorrow but Seb doesnt.... Tierry's saturday 18 points goes to Ogier or it just disapears from the points table?

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmjvss View Post
    IF Tierry crashes tomorrow but Seb doesnt.... Tierry's saturday 18 points goes to Ogier or it just disapears from the points table?
    Goes to Ogier

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    I’ve been too generous with wrc all live, no feed from Ott…you would think 6 years of them doing it would solve these kind of issues, they want new fans? Start by having basic things work.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Oh man. The gaps are so tight. Good to see

And Tänak actually has good speed when pushing now
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    Another masterpiece from Neuville