Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Seems many of you guys concentraded more on points scoring than watching the fastest rallycars in the world in the most iconic rally since decades.

I´m not giving pointscoring system a s**t, while watching. That will be analysed after. In the mean time I saw AnttiL clearifying what seems to be the outcome of the new system. That´s enough for me atm

Now I´m concentrating on PS. RMC 2024 is going to history in many ways. I´ve been enjoying it very much so far, without caring about points.

Adding to that I´d say the promoter now gives us better ways to watch a stage after live broadcast. They divided broadcasts stagewise. (Or was it even before?)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

2. Likes: philippebugalski (28th January 2024)
    Liked 265 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    A bit childish response, but ok, I answer for that.

Our style and view of the valuable content is different for sure. I get more and more, why guys like AnttiL left the forum and we lose valuable content when this happens.

Sometimes it feels like there is some blame competition - like who can say the more interesting way that all-live is a group of amateurs, or whatever. This is usually a symptom for a group of teenagers.

Yes, there is room for improvements, they don't cover the new points system in an understandable way, etc, but as you can see from different forum posts, it is possible to say it out in a different way.
    Actualy first they need to FIX basic issues with service, like lagging, login-off, crashing, non-friendly user-face (menus), non-working cast, spread or make app for tv (still majority of systems don't have it, like android/google tv), speed, live timing tables (there are no splits).. And one more thing (I don't know it's this possible), times did actualy come in pretty faster than video footage and not simultaneously. In 2024, we have this service for 6 years already, but basics are so bad, that it's hard to ignore. No excuses for that.

4. Likes: Eli (28th January 2024),RS (28th January 2024),seb_sh (28th January 2024)
    Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    Actualy first they need to FIX basic issues with service, like lagging, login-off, crashing, non-friendly user-face (menus), non-working cast, spread or make app for tv (still majority of systems don't have it, like android/google tv), speed, live timing tables (there are no splits).. And one more thing (I don't know it's this possible), times did actualy come in pretty faster than video footage and not simultaneously. In 2024, we have this service for 6 years already, but basics are so bad, that it's hard to ignore. No excuses for that.
    I agree with all that, previously only the way how to deliver your mis-satisfaction was the topic.

About the streaming delay - I think it has been always like that. It is for situations when something dramatic happens "on live", then the live stream will be cut. We have seen it happening last year with heavy crashes (but I don't remember the examples to list right now)

6. Likes: Rallyper (28th January 2024)
    Liked 125 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    what on earth is Hyundai thinking over all putting him only on tarmac rounds?

very weird decision. Next round for him now is Croatia in April and then he will have a 6 month gap basically until Central Europe. He wont develop or get used to the car at all with this rate
    What IF they want he also compete in WRC2 for them - only thing we know about Hyundai and WRC2 officially is that Lindholm begin campaign and team CHL will operate this program?

Liked 265 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    It would be a good idea if FIA allowed a handful of extra test days per year for drivers with zero Rally1 starts so drivers like Mikkelsen can get up to speed or to develop/assess young drivers.
    I think that they bypass that rule by sending them to some local rallies. He will show his speed. If not, it's his last season. Except ''IF'' rally2 cars become thetop and Skoda, Citroen join the grid. Than there's chance. But it's the big IF

Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Mikkelsen still competing in wrc2 by the looks of things.
    He will be lucky to get his 4 rally1 drives at this rate, Cyrll will just put Lappi or Sordo in the car instead
    Last edited by er88; 28th January 2024 at 09:35.

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Nice words from the Hyundai team principal. He said something like: "The best way to win the rally is with a win on power stage."
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

11. Likes: philippebugalski (28th January 2024),seb_sh (28th January 2024)
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Have they put a camera in Lopez’ car today?

Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Seems many of you guys concentraded more on points scoring than watching the fastest rallycars in the world in the most iconic rally since decades.

I´m not giving pointscoring system a s**t, while watching. That will be analysed after. In the mean time I saw AnttiL clearifying what seems to be the outcome of the new system. That´s enough for me atm

Now I´m concentrating on PS. RMC 2024 is going to history in many ways. I´ve been enjoying it very much so far, without caring about points.

Adding to that I´d say the promoter now gives us better ways to watch a stage after live broadcast. They divided broadcasts stagewise. (Or was it even before?)
    Spot on comment, 100% would agree. RMC2024 delivered on every note and majority of people bashing about scoring system. Enjoy the race folks!

14. Likes: Rallyper (28th January 2024)
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Have they put a camera in Lopez’ car today?
    Yes. In previous stages there was a footage from him. Yesterday as well.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

16. Likes: RS (28th January 2024)