Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    Well, I can see a lot of fans here for "the group B-era spectator festival" with all the fires etc. Personally, I see the negative side to this as well - at the moment everyone are "huge fan" of it, it is advertised and glorified by All-live, and then, if people start doing it in some other rally, stages will be canceled. So it is a bit confusing for me.

Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    It's interesting that WRC shares all the ,,cool videos and photos'' about that stage.. yet it was the reason for big delay and even possible cancellation of the stage

Liked 591 Times in 314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    Well, I can see a lot of fans here for "the group B-era spectator festival" with all the fires etc. Personally, I see the negative side to this as well - at the moment everyone are "huge fan" of it, it is advertised and glorified by All-live, and then, if people start doing it in some other rally, stages will be canceled. So it is a bit confusing for me.
    in my experience of wrc round seen live on stage, that's not particularly true. i've seen people around the road (in a couple of "famous" sposts) in monte, sardinia and even in germany. and you can find similar footage in mexico, greece, poland. but my experience could be distorted.

Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    It's interesting that WRC shares all the ,,cool videos and photos'' about that stage.. yet it was the reason for big delay and even possible cancellation of the stage
    it was delayed AND later interrupted/cancelled for many crews: https://www.ewrc-results.com/results...2024/?s=431143
    Last edited by meh; 26th January 2024 at 09:50.

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    looks like they went for a barbecue

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Since it is so long time between the drivers gravel crews are allowed to drive through the stage, it schold be possible to put cameraes in one or alle 0 cars, for crews to look at the most current status of the surface?
    This has to do with crew safety, and should be important to FIA!

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Now, let´s follow Evans through the tricky end and no jumping from driver to driver, please!
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 93 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Since it is so long time between the drivers gravel crews are allowed to drive through the stage, it schold be possible to put cameraes in one or alle 0 cars, for crews to look at the most current status of the surface?
    I am wondering, what is doing there a triple zero car, Toyota Yaris with finnish plates TGR 25? Little extra recon?

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Why? It was always sense of rallysport to be the best to adapt the conditions. Thats reason why I dont like all live from "sporting perspective", as competitors can watch others and see how the situation is looking.

10. Likes: becher (26th January 2024),Jarek Z (26th January 2024),Tauri_J (26th January 2024),TWRC (26th January 2024),WRCStan (26th January 2024)
    Liked 810 Times in 426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linni View Post
    I am wondering, what is doing there a triple zero car, Toyota Yaris with finnish plates TGR 25? Little extra recon?
    Tinfoil hat theory

12. Likes: becher (26th January 2024)