Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    Liked 3,793 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    Well if you're puzzled, I've no chance! The stewards decision on the matter says the police found the plates not suitable for competition, makes it sound OK for ordinary road use.
    Which is not true. Police has nothing to do if the plates are suitable for competition or not. They are just following traffic rules. After scrutineering they have noticed to organiser which plates are not valid. It was on the teams to manage it. All plates were OK for police for Thursday, otherwise they will not be allowed to pass the scrutineering and also not allowed to participate on shakedown (all involved cars were there). Only these four competitors has used "wrong" export german plates, so when the car left Germany, they cannot come back... Pure mistake/ignorance from the teams...

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    What is strange - Korhonen's car had on scrutineering red plates, but on Thursday and Friday yellow ones...
    Red ones are for dealers, yellow ones for private persons. Validity is the same!

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Red ones are not only for dealers
    I bought them for 15 days at 2022 when i bought a car and had to drive it to Greece.Export plates they called them,and you can bought them for 30 days too.

4. Likes: EstWRC (2nd November 2023)