Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Liked 79 Times in 24 Posts
    I will be also there – that’s the only WRC event where I can sleep at home – so it’s quite near. I will try to catch some PET too. Then I will go to Herbst Rallye to cheer for old Semperit Rallye days and for Tänak. During rally week I’m there form Wednesday until Sunday. Maybe I will try to watch some recce on Monday as well. A few rally days ahead. We will see how it goes…

2. Likes: dimviii (12th October 2023),EstWRC (11th October 2023),Mirek (11th October 2023),Rallyper (12th October 2023),satnav (12th October 2023),the sniper (12th October 2023),TWRC (12th October 2023)
    Liked 177 Times in 108 Posts
    Tomorrow is a test day for Kalle

Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts
    So we are planning to go only on Friday, anybody knows if one should buy parking tickets as well or if field parking along the road is possible/permitted in the area of the stages?

5. Likes: EstWRC (12th October 2023)
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    So we are planning to go only on Friday, anybody knows if one should buy parking tickets as well or if field parking along the road is possible/permitted in the area of the stages?
    I think that you shouldn't care about parking right now, you can park basically everywhere (on the edge of the road, organizators will make some field parking for 5eur and maybe some local guys can let you park for some money).. But you have to be atleast hour before stage starts, if you won't be there on time, than you have to park quite far

Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    I think that you shouldn't care about parking right now, you can park basically everywhere (on the edge of the road, organizators will make some field parking for 5eur and maybe some local guys can let you park for some money).. But you have to be atleast hour before stage starts, if you won't be there on time, than you have to park quite far
    Thanks alot, so doing four stages on friday is unlikely?

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    Thanks alot, so doing four stages on friday is unlikely?
    If you want to spend time by proper planning you can do that.

I will take a walk somewhere far from the crowds and therefore do only two stages but it's just that I prefer to avoid the crowded places.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

9. Likes: EstWRC (13th October 2023),Lead (13th October 2023),the sniper (13th October 2023)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    If you want to spend time by proper planning you can do that.

I will take a walk somewhere far from the crowds and therefore do only two stages but it's just that I prefer to avoid the crowded places.
    So two separate stages or two passes of one stage? Our current plan is to watch SS3, SS5 and SS6 and SS8. But I still need to check the map if it is feasible to find spots where one can leave early enough from the stage. If not I guess two passes of one stage and one pass of another in between would be nice.

I think that it is possible to catch SS3,5,6 and 8.. They are not really far away and there is quite a lot of time between.

We will go to recce and we gonna plan it right before the rally, but I think that it should be okey, you can leave SS after some rally2, by field or forest and go for the next stage

13. Likes: becher (14th October 2023)
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    I think that it is possible to catch SS3,5,6 and 8.. They are not really far away and there is quite a lot of time between.
    Thank you, that was my thinking as well.