Hey N. Jones.

Though I can appreciate that you are keeping Taz, Mutley, and Bagwan in complete suspense.... if you are getting burned out on doing this and need a break let us know. I'm sure we will figure something out to help take up slack or take over for a while if you need the time. Heck, let me do it for just a few races and they will all be begging you to come back and take over, even if you take your time and always post results late.

And I do feel your pain. I keep some spreadsheets for an online shooting match we do on another forum, and it can suck the life out of you when your results are lower in the pack. We promoted it enough to get some real aces to join, and now most of the rest of us hope to even be noticed.

And though we do like to talk trash when we have good years, poke each other in the ribs about kids beating parents, Bagwan being humiliated by Trophy Wife, etc... the single most important person in this forum GP for years has been you. And it's been appreciated for all those years.