Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Fgp 2023

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Hey N. Jones.

Though I can appreciate that you are keeping Taz, Mutley, and Bagwan in complete suspense.... if you are getting burned out on doing this and need a break let us know. I'm sure we will figure something out to help take up slack or take over for a while if you need the time. Heck, let me do it for just a few races and they will all be begging you to come back and take over, even if you take your time and always post results late.

And I do feel your pain. I keep some spreadsheets for an online shooting match we do on another forum, and it can suck the life out of you when your results are lower in the pack. We promoted it enough to get some real aces to join, and now most of the rest of us hope to even be noticed.

And though we do like to talk trash when we have good years, poke each other in the ribs about kids beating parents, Bagwan being humiliated by Trophy Wife, etc... the single most important person in this forum GP for years has been you. And it's been appreciated for all those years.

2. Likes: Bagwan (14th May 2023),Fortitude (15th May 2023),gm99 (18th May 2023),Mia 01 (14th May 2023),MuttleyF1 (14th May 2023),Tazio (14th May 2023)
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team Press Release.

SWIMOLA GRAND PRIX 2023.

Dick Dastardly: “As one of the FGP Team Managers, Bagwan from the Bagbomber squad, has indicated;

“Reports are that all the teams are fitting snorkels on all the drivers helmets , as the Imola track is flooded…”

Here at Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team , we are having a sing song;

“In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines

So we sailed on to the sun
    Till we found the sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

We all live in a yellow submarine
    Yellow submarine, yellow submarine

And our friends are all aboard
    Many more of them live next door
    And the band begins to play

Yellow submarine, yellow submarine”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA

Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team ['Victoriae faucibus ereptio'] ‘Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...’

4. Likes: Mia 01 (17th May 2023),N. Jones (22nd May 2023)
    Liked 1,075 Times in 601 Posts
    I didn't want to post the results because I am always last....

until this weekend, I tied for first!
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

6. Likes: Fortitude (23rd May 2023),MuttleyF1 (22nd May 2023)
    Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post

Muttley Laughing Stock of an F “He! He! He!” Team NEWS.

Muttley F1: “From us, here at Muttley Laughing Stock of an F “He! He! He!” Team, a great ‘Well Done!’ at this SHOCK result, which is now UNDISPUTED... He! He! He!”

Muttley F1: “This SHOCK is extended to us here, because according to our understanding at Muttley Laughing Stock of an F “He! He! He!” Team, using the abacus and slide rule analysis, Muttley Laughing Stock of an F “He! He! He!” Team have ALSO come JOINT FIRST… He! He! He!”

Muttley F1: “…INCLUDING every FGP team… He! He! He!”

8. Likes: N. Jones (22nd May 2023)

MONACO GRAND PRIX 2023.

Dick Dastardly: “AS one of our World Champions said, “I think at the beginning of the year a podium was amazing; now after four podiums we obviously want more, at least a second place… …but as I said, maybe Monaco, maybe Barcelona we have a possibility."

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...zmv0KW4kF.html

THIS is what we have planned for in our LONG TERM Strategy at Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team… …BONUS points at Monaco… …Fingers Crossed, Double Crossed…

https://sites.google.com/view/fgp2021/teams

For the squad comprising of TWO World Champions, a combined tally of NINE World Championships and the acknowledged ‘Green Red Bull’ technology of the Aston Martin 007 James Bond chassis and engines, the Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team, are ON tenterhooks…

The whole FGP Season depends on scoring well and finishing… That is WHY the Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team, are ON tenterhooks… Our TWO World Champions NEED to FINISH and FINISH WELL, otherwise it could be, ‘Drat’, ‘Drat’, ‘Double Drat’…

Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team ['Victoriae faucibus ereptio'] ‘Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...’

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post

Muttley Laughing Stock of an F “He! He! He!” Team NEWS.

MuttleyF1 SCHEDULE for the Monaco GP 2023.

Muttley F1: “With at Muttley Laughing Stock of an F “He! He! He!” Team, being reliably informed of a Joint first, this SHOCK result is UNDISPUTED... He! He! He!”

Muttley F1: “What better place to celebrate than at the Monaco Grand Prix? The Muttley Laughing Stock of an F “He! He! He!” Team, will be parting on Friday night and then again on Saturday night… He! He! He!”

Muttley F1: “THEN, we will think about the racing on Sunday… He! He! He!”

MONACO GRAND PRIX 2023.

Dick Dastardly: “Having been ON tenterhooks all race weekend, but more so today, the Dick Dastardly ‘Double Drat’ Formula 1 Team are so relieved that the squad comprising of TWO World Champions, a combined tally of NINE World Championships, finished…”

So, the BONUS points will hopefully be good... BUT THAT said, it has to be the case of WHAT IF?

Fernando Alonso speaks out after Aston Martin call ruins chance to beat Max Verstappen
    Fernando Alonso finished behind Max Verstappen after a chaotic Monaco Grand Prix.
    16:11, Sun, May 28, 2023
    By Luke Chillingsworth
    Daily and Sunday Express

Fernando Alonso has spoken out about his difficulties of keeping the car on the track after Aston Martin’s decision ruined his chance to beat Max Verstappen. The team opted to fit dry tyres instead of intermediates or full wets at a crucial stage which could have changed the outcome of the race.

Alonso stopped first, Aston Martin bizarrely opting for dry tyres as others took for the intermediates. According to Sky Sports F1, Alonso questioned the decision over team radio but his team were admanent the dry compounds were the right call.

A switch to wet tyres would have given Alonso a chance to close on Verstappen who was struggling around as the conditions quickly worsened. Verstappen also had a big moment at Portier on his lap into the pits, losing control of the rear end and tapping the barrier on the outside.

‘Aston Martin call ruins chance to beat Max Verstappen’;

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-a...aco-grand-prix

‘EL PLAN: WHAT IF?’

Oh, damnit, I never posted the Miami results!

13. Likes: MuttleyF1 (1st June 2023)

15. Likes: Bagwan (28th May 2023),Fortitude (28th May 2023),Mia 01 (29th May 2023),MuttleyF1 (1st June 2023)

17. Likes: Bagwan (28th May 2023),Fortitude (28th May 2023),Mia 01 (29th May 2023),MuttleyF1 (1st June 2023)